A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: How to morphing image ?

Hello anybody,
    Please help me, how to morphing 2 or more image in Swish or Flash ?

Thank you

Regards,
    Henry

ok buddy this is waht u do. ok first you have the image. say its named pic.jpg now you want to convert it into .bmp so open up paint by accessing it through the start menu then programs then accessories then theres paint. ok so now when u open up paint go to file and open and browse and find your picture. called pic.jpg ok now after you open it up go to save file as. and then theres a drop down menu that has the diffrent file types. look for bmp ok nnow that you have pic.bmp open up flash. now go to file and import file. browse and find pic.bmp and open it. now you should see it on the work area. now go to modify and loook down near the bottom section for travce bitmap. and there u have it. yeesh. im wasted now.

Smile

What you need to do is to get a picture or 2 (either created in flash or your own picture)then put it on the score. Then Put a keyframe on one of the frames (lets say 20, then put the second picture on that keyframe.

Then double click the first keyframe, go to tweening, then shape tween. The bar on the score should be green.

I hope that didnt confuse you to much..this shoukld work if i explained it properly..if you need more help you can e-mail me or something...... otherwise good luck.

P.S Have a look in the help files that should show you how to morph

oops. i originally read the message wrong. silly hasan, tricks are for kids. smack. .hehehehhehe. im such a fool