A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: webagent007.com version 1.0 is

Thumbs up

Hey kiddies-

I am proud to announce today that webagent007.com is finally up!

A mission in design.

Enjoy the experience, drop me a message and remember to forward the site to others>>>>

go to::: http://www.webagent007.com

Take Care-

Very cool visual design, although hopefully we're approaching the end of the 45 degree angle/crazy windows trend that I also fell victim to.

A couple of things:

You need to think about a new preloader method. The preloader zipped right along for the most part, but paused for a long time at 56% (this on 1.5 Mbps DSL). I imagine you're using a percent of total frames loading method, and I think there would be a better way to do this. I can see a lot of people leaving if it stays on 56% for a half minute or more. (About 15 seconds in my case)

Music from the Fight Club score: too much of it. I like it, and maybe it's just because I'm burned out on it, but they use all of that on the official Fight Club site, too. Kind of detracts from the originality or crispness of the design.

Other than that, rock on.

FK Robot Wrangler

yes, cool...

Definitely a cool site. Keep up the great work!

this site is very good. good job .but you do need to fix the preloader it does stick at 56 for a while like the intro a lot, not too much not too little all in all a very good page.

................................. .................................................. ........................

I have a 56k modem, and the loader took ages. Maybe stream a few more things? The entire web site doesn't have to be loaded at one time.

liked it, very cool. I have no major complaints...

very nice, kept me in the site for a long time.

Originally posted by Sigma3
    You need to think about a new preloader method. The preloader zipped right along for the most part, but paused for a long time at 56% (this on 1.5 Mbps DSL). I imagine you're using a percent of total frames loading method, and I think there would be a better way to do this. I can see a lot of people leaving if it stays on 56% for a half minute or more. (About 15 seconds in my case)
    Same here, 1.5Mbps DSL line here and it took about 16
    second @ 56%.

Other than that, cool ui, nice work.

Very nice work, I particularly like the vibrant look of your backgrounds.

One thing I would suggest: You *really* need to put something more in the Objectives for your various projects. It got very tiresome just seeing "Conceptual stuff and implementation" for every single one. Give folks a bit more info on exactly what you did and it would be even more interesting.