A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I Hate Network Solutions!!!!!

I'm writing this while I'm on hold trying to call Network Solutions. I would never deal with this crappy company, but some of my customers got their domain names registered with netsol and now I have to transfer the domain name servers. Easy enough task if it weren't for the incompetence over at the "dot com people's" place. These guys suck. No one in customer service speaks anything better than broken english, and most don't know ANYTHING about a computer or the internet. Am I the only one? Does anyone else hate them? Am I the only retard who sends them exactaly what they ask for and get no results? Still on eff-ing hold. Please, dont register domain names through network solutions. Personally I've had no trouble at all with Registrars.com. I sent them an eMail once and got a phone call reply from them within 5 minutes. During business hours!!! I want whoever runs Network Solutions to catch on fire.

Okay, I've ranted. Phew.

Now doesnt that make you feel better?

I have to agree. Dealing with Network solutions is like whiping your butt with a hula-hoop. No matter what you do, you keep smearing crap and get no where fast.

Cheers,

Now I feel great! I'm actually TALKING to someone now! Guess what? HE can't help me!!!!!!!! I love to hate that company!

Okay. I'm off the phone. The results from 25 minutes on hold and 15 minutes talking to someone who (surprise, surprise) doesn't know what he's doing . . .
    I get to fax the same paper for the FOURTH time! Whee.

I understand that some of you reading must be thinking "this kamikaze808 guy is probably dumb and has these problems every time he calls customer service because he is too stupid to know what he's doing." I swear to god - Network Solutions is the ONLY company that I have problems with. I'm not some wrinkly old man saying "goddam kids over at these techie companies got no respect for their elders." I have a very good idea what the problem I need fixed is every time I call. I speak slowly and clearly. I think out my questions before I call. But no one knows what I'm talking about over there!!! I spent an hour on the phone with the one inteligent person at Network Solutions. I asked him every question I would ever have about domain names that day. I did everything he said exactaly like he said. And still nothing worked. I'm going to go register http://www.networksolutionsshouldcatchonfire.com - from registrars.com.

Godfather of SWiSH
    Network solutions suck! I will never deal with those IDIOTS again! They are highly overpriced and their customer service is ridiculouse! I go with GoDaddy.com they are great! They have a very nice price per year on all domains and their customer service is bar none! I sign up all my clients through them now.
    Another company to STAY away form is bizland.com! These idiots don't know their thumbs from their butts! Their customer service also sucks! Also don't even get me started on their DINOSAUR SERVERS!!!!

Ok I am finished...trust me go with http://www.godaddy.com and you will be pleased..oh yeah if your looking for a good paid host hook it up at http://www.hostsave.com!

L8R