A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: what is this??

Goodie goodie! I get to post the first message on this board!!
    I'll start with this, what in heck is the Insane Flash Animator??
    Where do I get it? How much does it cost??

1. IFA 2 is the first third party Flash tool to have Actionscripts. It is a very easy to use and rather nice SWF creation tool. I've been following it from its first pre-alpha when they were giving it away for free to its current version.

2. It has a Flash Creation Module, A Mp3 Recording editing Module, and a Bitmap paint program all rolled into 1. The program gives you everything you need to create SWFs.

3. The current price is $29.99 Which is priced about the same as the other 2 big SWF creation tools KoolMoves and Swish

4. http://www.insanetools.com is the address. You can download a Demo for free but any SWFS made with the demo will send users to the insane tools website when clicked. Regestering will eliminate that restriction.

Originally posted by johnie
    1. IFA 2 is the first third party Flash tool to have Actionscripts. It is a very easy to use and rather nice SWF creation tool. I've been following it from its first pre-alpha when they were giving it away for free to its current version.

2. It has a Flash Creation Module, A Mp3 Recording editing Module, and a Bitmap paint program all rolled into 1. The program gives you everything you need to create SWFs.

3. The current price is $29.99 Which is priced about the same as the other 2 big SWF creation tools KoolMoves and Swish

4. http://www.insanetools.com is the address. You can download a Demo for free but any SWFS made with the demo will send users to the insane tools website when clicked. Regestering will eliminate that restriction.

How much can we do with the actionscripting? I never could make heads or tails of the program. Can you create draggable windows? Forms? Collision detection?

Yes, Yes and Yes. The actionscripting does take getting used to but it works. Its Flash 4 AS with detect scripts- To be honest the scripting is simular to a program known as Game Maker which makes Direct X Games except you don't have the advanced scripting option.

If you look at the Insanetroids file, included in the examples, it has the detection script there for you.

Use the editable text button to create form fields.

So yes on that one also.

Use the editable text button to create form fields.

So yes on that one also.
    wow...i guess i will have to look at it again. I use swish right now but there are some actionscripting things I would like to do and I dont want to use Flash.

Operation Noble Eagle. 09.15.01

:::To johnie::

Can you make a footer for yourself and post it here so we can see the example of the software. Thanks.

I'm working on an example... I got caught up yesterday on finding a way to transfer SWFs to VHS and today I am beta testing for a new Screen Saver program that will be released as freeware. As soon as I get the example done I will post it in the example thread that Scott Manning (Nocrapchurch) created.

I don't do footers as I see them as selfish things dragging on the resources of the machines that visit the forums.

I don't do footers as I see them as selfish things dragging on the resources of the machines that visit the forums.
    Ahhh beautiful! Someone finally agrees with me. I see it as equivalent to HTML emails/usenet postings.....cant stand em.