A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: PLEASE help me find this font someone!

Hybrid View

2HT
    -Straight to the point!
    I'm a flash designer and building my new site. One of the most leading companies, 2advanced Studios just released their new interface.

http://www.2advanced.com

I am trying to find which font they used in creating alot of their images and graphics on the site. Please help me find out where to get it. I would sincerely appreciate it.

To find exactly where I am talking about on the site:

Once you go to 2advanced.com---click enter---this will lead you into the main interface. Okay..at this point you will see 6 boxes at the bottom of the screen. They will be "Feature, Sub.Data, Updates, Mailing List, Equipment, and Transmissions" Inside each one of those boxes is text which they have used. THAT FONT is the one I am looking for. Please help mE!!!!

Your prayers are answered..the font is Akzidenz Grotesk BE CN....if you find this font, please return the favor and post the link so I can download it.

make is bold and size 13 to get the look

2HT

you rock!

dude i will definitely return the favor and post it up when i find it....im searching all over but every single place i find it....it costs $$$$ to buy it. still looking though :-)

2HT

think so but maybe not

i think it might be arial black