A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: is swish reliable?

does anyone who has swish no if they are reliable. i am planning on ordering it, but sometimes giving credit card #s online is unsafe.

David Michie and his crew are reliable (he "moderates" this forum).

--Jesse

DJ Holdings (Swish) is a respectable company- If you are that concerned about Giving out your credit card post over in the Swish Board about your concerns and also point out that Lucky Monkey Design (KoolMoves) takes alternate payment besides credit cards and think that they should too. You are not the first person to voice that concern- however there have been NO problems with purchasing Swish from the official swish website that I have heard about.

My General impresion of the the Swish team is that for the most part they are a very hardworking, profesional, and dedicated group- Roger Onslow in paticular. They respond fairly quickly to technical qusestions and give excellent support of their product.

SWiSHer extraordinaire
    Originally posted by johnie
    My General impresion of the the Swish team is that for the most part they are a very hardworking, profesional, and dedicated group- Roger Onslow in paticular. They respond fairly quickly to technical qusestions and give excellent support of their product.
    Why thank you, kind sir. It's nice to be appreciated. Looks like I'll have to dodge my adoring fans when I appear at the FK01 conference