A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Help wanted

Hey you all who draws alot.
    I am a writer, and have written some sci-fi/paranormal histories, and I'd like to know where I could draw some stuff with vectors, so I could have it in flash without having it overloading my swf. I'd like to know which programs could I use to do it...
    Better, if somebody could do the drawings for me, I'd be very thankfull. That would be a free stuff, I'd like to publish my stories with some drawings so it doesn't get borign to read...

Also, maybe, do a sci-fi site with the graphics pretending to be inside the history (like stargate-sg1 site)

Thanks all for reading and possibly helping...
    Regards,
    Leo Lima

Sounds real interesting. How many drawings are we talking about? I'd probably be willing to help out.

I like to do most of my drawing on paper and then scan it into freehand and then import to flash. Or if not that way I like to just make them in freehand. I really like freehand's toolset.

Freehand and Illustrator are the two primary vector or .png based programs right now

Thanks for the reply!
    Well, I have a first story ready to go, and I'd like about 7 pics. If this is too much, I'd get the amount you can/wanna do.

Email me if you'd like to do this so we can talk further!!

Regards all!

Leo Lima