A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: driving.... more like a way to scare parents

CapTy99.com Webmaster
    okay, im 14, and i was bored, so my moms like , hey lets go driving, i thought she was being funny or something but she wasnt so she took me out to the local parking lot and we went cruising, first driving experience for me, now, she said no turning on the roads , but what fun is a parking lot? so i decided to turn onto a road, dang she freaked, haha, only going like 30 miles an hour , i of course didnt see the problem. anyways, about 2 minutes later we almost got caught by the cops , so we went home. i guess its late so i thought i would share that. haha.

hahahah. My friend let me drive their cars when they we come home from a party because i don't drink often.

It's fun driving with dizzy drunks in the car

vm.interactive
    webmaster

Im 17 and I got my licence about 5 months ago. Thats how it is with my parents. When they are siting next to me and I go 5 miles more then the speed limit, they start to get nervous. LOL.

The excitement of driving dies after a few years trust me, heh. Then it's just plain ol driving

vm.interactive
    webmaster

Originally posted by [-S|NiStEr_MiNd-]
    The excitement of driving dies after a few years trust me, heh. Then it's just plain ol driving
    more like months then years. driving isnt all exciting for me anymore.

Haha, well ok. I was just using my own experience...I've had my license for 5 years now...trust me the shiny coating has worn off

CapTy99.com Webmaster
    yeah , well not when u get a car like im gonna get in a couple of years. this thing is hot.

okay, thats cause the ac is currently broke, but i like 2 say that, its a dang toyota previa, 10 years old, only the right blinker works, the gears skip neutral, the back windshield wiper is broken, its crash test rating is a 1 out of 5, and the seats are out of cushion so im sitting on a metal rod. i cant wait.

one day i got stopped twice in 5 hours.