A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Shockanime's sneak preview

I just wanted to say that i saw your (shockanime) sneak preview and it was really good. Am i understanding this right, you have done all of this by yourself? Where would you find the time? Anyways, to those of you that didn't see it, ask shockanime to put it up again, it is something to look forward to, i can't wait till it's finished. Until next time...

and btw (Mark : read this) Shockanime add a link to this forum !!! great =))))

Nelxon Studio
    Yes I did it all by myself. Everything except the voice of the villan.
    I work on it everyday after my college classes ,The only catch is takes longer to do myself.
    But doing by myself makes it more fun.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I may post it up again but not too soon. The reason I only posted it for short time is because I want to surprise a lot of people, showing what flash is capable of.

Onondaska did you see the recoil of the guns and the shells when the villians shot at Genyu?

too bad i missed it, goddamned schedules! heh, i'd love to check it out someday though. ho'ws everything going by the way shock? have you invested in some "Z's" latley? Remember, you can't finish a project if you're not in the shape to perform..

Best,

LeSean-

damn you shockanime. i wanted to see that so bad. i lived to see it! ahhh screw it. now i gotta wait and i hate waithing.

Smile To Shockanime

OH yeah, i caught the recoil thing, but what i liked was the fact that you can see the guys breathing the whole time. it definitely adds realism to it. Also, i noticed the subway going into the tunnel, that was really good use of perspective and it wasn't glitchy or anything. I also noticed the Flashkit Anime sign in the background, that was cool. The animation for when the bad guys came walking in was great. How did you get that so precise? There is just one thing that i was wondering though, how come in the still shots did the scene seem to pixleize a little bit. As though the high rez gets turned off or something. Just curious. I am still anxiously awaiting the full release. Hell, i will settle for another sneak peak. Keep up the good work. And as always,Until next time...

Nelxon Studio
    Originally posted by Onondaska
    There is just one thing that i was wondering though, how come in the still shots did the scene seem to pixleize a little bit. As though the high rez gets turned off or something. Just curious.
    Well it switches from high rez to low rez so the animation keeps up to speed and doesn't delete any keep frames. I played it back on a fast computer and experienced slow down due to all detail in the animation. On a slow computer it took almost five minutes just to get to the subway scene. So I optimize it so that it plays well on both slow and fast computers. I'm still working on that though.

So much work left to do...

hi shockanime could you please put it up again .. i guess many here would love to see it ( like me ) only if it just a prewiev pleaaassseee put it uo again