A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Preloader

Can someone help me make a preloader while using Swish, the help file doesnt help me and i really need help my ICQ # is 105635207 AIM mad0bonk yahoo Mad0bonk mad_bonk@hotmail.com

Hi! And welcome to Flashkit!

Flashkit is a great resource to find answers to the questions you have about Flash.
    You will definitely get a better answer, however, if you post in the appropriate forum.
    Feel free to post here in the Boardroom if your topic is related to the business side of Flash.

Regards,
    Jabez

Choose from one of these great Help Forum links to find the forum that fits your question more accurately...

Newbies
    This is a forum for very new users to flash, there is no such thing as a stupid question in here.

Macintosh
    All things Mac

XML
    Come here for help with XML.

Fonts
    Just want to talk fonts with the best of them? Then this is the place for you!

General Help
    General flash help, tips, tricks and stumbling points can be posted and answered here!

Flash 5 General Help
    General Help questions specific to Flash 5.

Flash 4 Actionscript
    Forum dedicated to questions and answers on Flash 4 Actionscript.

Flash 5 Actionscript
    Flash 5 actionscript questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Games
    Coding, ideas, games to show, all game development aspects will be discussed here.

Sounds and Music
    Music and sounds, questions, answers, ideas and requests should be posted here.

Standalone & Applications
    This section deals with questions regarding Flash Projector (standalone) files.

3D
    This forum looks at 3D in flash, SWIFT 3D, and related questions and answers.

Scripting & Backend
    Scripting and Backend questions can be posted and answered here!

I'm moving your thread to the Swish forum.

UNified
    Originally posted by insaneo
    Can someone help me make a preloader while using Swish, the help file doesnt help me and i really need help my ICQ # is 105635207 AIM mad0bonk yahoo Mad0bonk mad_bonk@hotmail.com
    Hello and welcome to SWISH the thread below is a great one for preloaders. The one in the HELP menu with your programme is also excellent.

http://board.flashkit.com/board/show...hreadid=111377

Jofta