A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: ***Free Vector Clipart for Swish Movies HERE***

Hey, all...

I'm slowly returning to the board...glad to be back, even if periodically.

Check out http://www.graphicspalace.com/free.html

They have a bunch of free vector graphics you can use in your Swish projects. Some good stuff there, but navigation is a bit wonky (frames...yuck!).

As an example, my footer has a CD pic from the site and using it along with 21fps, the movie looks smoother, much like Flash.

Have fun!

Fredman

Cool, thanks for the info, Fredman, there's some good looking stuff there.

Best, Will

Nice link but you forgot this! especially the part between the XXXXX lines! personal or no-profit only & you must provide a link back on the page that you use them on!
    The "FREE INTERNET" is dead!
    Cheers...ziggy

Conditions of Use:

In downloading an image from the Graphicspalace.com site the person downloading agrees to the following conditions:

The graphics and clipart on this website have all been created by and are owned by Graphicspalace.com. They are not in the public domain. The material in the 'Silver Service' section is provided royalty-free on the following conditions:

World copyright of all the images remains the property of Graphicspalace.com. None of the images on this site may be re-distibuted, sold, claimed as your own, included as part of another clip art collection, or used in any other way without permission being granted by Graphicspalace.com.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

Images in the 'Silver Service' section are supplied royalty-free for use on personal and non profit-making sites only. If you wish to use any of the images on a commercial site you must become a member of the 'Gold Service' section of the site. (To be launched early March 2001)

If you use any of the images on your site you MUST include a link to Graphicspalace.com on the same page as the images.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

Linking to images held on the Graphicspalace.com site is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Users must download images to their own sites and use them from there. Anyone found doing this will be reported to their internet service provider. As most ISPs take a dim view of this practice offenders could end up losing their site. Anyone linking to images held on the Graphicspalace.com site rather than downloading them is still bound by all the conditions of use contained herein.

Every effort has been made not to infringe anyone else's copyright in the creation of these images, however where an image on this site contains a company logo or other image or device belonging to a company other than Graphicspalace.com it is the responsibility of the person downloading the image from our site to ensure that the use to which they put the image does not infringe the rights of the owners of said image or device. By downloading these images the downloader agrees to indemnify Graphicspalace.com against any legal action arising from their use or misuse by the downloader.

Any legal disputes arising from use of graphics and or clipart held on the Graphicspalace.com site and involving Graphicspalace.com will be resolved in the courts of Great Britain under English law. Where international copyright conventions differ, images on the Graphicspalace.com site shall be deemed to have been supplied under the copyright law and conventions pertaining to the European Union.

Oh, man...

Guess this resource is out of the question now. I wouldn't want to have a link in my Swish movies.

Thanks for the info, Ziggy.

Live & learn, that's my motto.

Not at all Fredman...Thats a nice link!
    I just did'nt want anyone getting in trouble without knowing upfront!
    I think the majority of people on the forum here are personal/non-profit? at least a 50/50 split!
    I have yet to find a good FREE image site! It seems ALL the good ones have some kind of a catch!
    With the NASDAQ in the shape its in, all the other neat free sites/services are just about history too!
    Its just simple economics! Money makes the wheels turn!
    Cheers...ziggy

I've got freebies..

I'm offering freebies..take your pick..they are not all fantastic at this point..I just haven't had the time to rumage through my photos..

http://www.florentinedesign.com/downloads/photos.htm
    [Edited by Agent_Coop on 07-19-2001 at 07:57 PM]