A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: sequence of inverted movie?

I 've made a movie and within this I 've an animation, all this Ok, except when active the option play flash movie in browser, the animation which I've programmed to the 8,5 seconds of initiate the movie, initiates first that everything,
    I have deactivated the button Show at the start of the movie. in the timeline
    If somebody will can help me!!!,What am I doing wrong?. or that I have not considered?
    Thanks in advance !!

Send a simplified version of the movie file (along with any associated files) to support@insanetools.com. If there is a bug we can fix it. If you just need advice, we can offer it.

I think what you are wanting to do is stop a child movie from playing when the main movie starts. In order to do this you must stop it(the child movie)with an action in the first keyframe, the button that controls whether it is shown at the first of the main movie won't help unless it(the child movie) has been stopped. Put the play movie action in a seperate keyframe and set it to play when you want it to start.

I hope this helps some.........

-Jason

resolved I going to review

Zoranvedek.
    Thanks for its aid, I am going to review exhaustive, in agreement with its instructions.

RobSteward Already I sent files
    Again, thanks!
    I request excuses not to communicate to me before, I was experiencing problems with my connection to Internet.