A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Transformers - The Movie

Allright, so it's not technically Anime, but at least some of you should be interested in the fact that Rhino is releasing Transformers : The Movie on DVD this October - The uncut theatrical version, with Dolby Digital 5.1 soundtrack and lots of extras.
    You can read more here http://www.dvdsewer.com/news/index.htm

Moderator - Anime Curator Naldoman's Avatar
    I just might have to buy that one---it's a glorious mecha and mayhem movie, who cares about the plot, just SMASH those machines!!! Seeing Starscream blown to bits was worth the price of the movie!

"You'd better check your receptors, Perceptor!"

Ahh,....Devastator vs. the Dinobots; Shockwave vs. Blaster; Optimus hand-to-hand with Megatron---those were the days...

Why did the GI Joe Movie suck so much?

And a Unicron voiced by Orson Welles.
    Orson Welles!

ahhh great time are over sadly but truely i would pay money to see the animated transformer comics in tv ... ahhhh
    i think i am becoming sentimental ... there was a GIjoe movie really would love to see that !!!
    what about the StarSheriffs ??? with Colt SaberRider and the Car dude and April and their robot Rambot my favorite series when i was younger and it still is !!

The Minister of No Crap

Lets not forget Galvatron with the cool voice of Lenord Nemoy! This was also Galvatron before the regular series. He is a million times cooler in the movie. If only he could have stayed cool!

-scott
    http://www.scottmanning.com

i tried to relive the movie after i saw it...... i just wish they made all transformer toys out of metal..... there was a big explosion and well some didn't survive......

Moderator - Anime Curator Naldoman's Avatar
    Originally posted by xup878
    i tried to relive the movie after i saw it...... i just wish they made all transformer toys out of metal..... there was a big explosion and well some didn't survive......
    Isn't there a warning label on the package that says:
    CAUTION: Some parts may become a projectile hazard if blown up with explosives. Use with care.

I totally could not find the info on Transformers. And I already own it on DVD anyways so....probably not...whatever. LEGEND!!!! HA HA HA!!! Can't wait for that one I can't.

The Minister of No Crap

Originally posted by Naldoman
    Originally posted by xup878
    Isn't there a warning label on the package that says:
    CAUTION: Some parts may become a projectile hazard if blown up with explosives. Use with care.
    They didn't start putting that label until Generation 2.

-scott
    http://www.scottmanning.com