Thread: where has dreamless gone?

and has it gone for good?

I wish I knew what you're talking about

it's closed its doors for a while.

Dreamless.org

Señor member
    lazy webnerds wanted a holiday

Ambassador of Style
    Dreamless is all around you. Dreamless is not simply the result of a URL you type into a browser. To find Dreamless, you must first look within yourself and the space that surrounds you - no matter where you may be situated at that moment in time.

-A02

Originally posted by AGENT 02
    Dreamless is all around you. Dreamless is not simply the result of a URL you type into a browser. To find Dreamless, you must first look within yourself and the space that surrounds you - no matter where you may be situated at that moment in time.

-A02
    Ghandi's Back from the dead

caithness massiv
    well said agent

you'll find dreamless when you stop looking

Originally posted by AGENT 02

-A02

I'm scared.... *runs to his mommy*

Dreamless was (is?) an interesting, evolving community of (mildly) diverse personalities. It was NOT something mystical. It was NOT spiritual.
    Truth be told, it was a forum, a messageboard, only moderately more dynamic than this one.
    GET A GRIP!
    (you've all bought into the underground hype. I heard there's going to be a movie...)

well i heard that it was closed permanently. again, because to clean out, and because some egos over there were getting too big. spiritual? hardly... nature and the real world is what's all around us. it was a msg board, nothing more or less...

Ambassador of Style
    Exactly my point earlier. Dreamless is a friggin messaqe board people! It's not the holy grail of inspiration - what's around you in life is! That is the point I'm trying to make here. Too many people looked at it as some mystical answer for their design cravings - the ultimate K10K. Too many people are looking online for guidance and inspiration - when hey should be getting inspiration from things around them in nature and life - and designing things for themselves - that means something to them.

In a quick summary. Dreamless was closed for a few months at minimum - and may never come back. PLease let it rest/die in peace!

-A02

If you don't know then the actualization is not worth desribing. No point.

Dreamless was a great message board...a place of inspiration...and a regular home to the creators of the websites most of you visit on a regular basis. That was the beauty of it. Dreamless was as inspirational as it was challenging. Dreamless was beautiful. Dreamless is gone.

Dreamless is missed by us who loved it.

I miss it, I really do...

Señor member
    Originally posted by flashmonk
    I miss it, I really do...
    I prefer this one

The dark backgrounds made it too difficult for my puny eyesight to see the messages properly.

Originally posted by MrRee
    you've all bought into the underground hype. I heard there's going to be a movie...
    Why was I not informed? dammit wheres my PA ?!