A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Reinstalling Flax v1.11

I recently had my computer reimaged at my job and was reinstalling Flax v1.11. I cut and paste the serial number that was sent to me when I purchased the product but it keeps coming up as an invalid serial number. What should I be doing to get the program to accept the serial number.

Thanks

Originally posted by rico65
    I recently had my computer reimaged at my job and was reinstalling Flax v1.11. I cut and paste the serial number that was sent to me when I purchased the product but it keeps coming up as an invalid serial number. What should I be doing to get the program to accept the serial number.

Thanks
    I would suggest that you email the good folks at support@goldshell.com and explain the situation. When you open Flax in your machine and try to register, you should get a "machine number" and should include this in your email (also if you have your original registration email send them a copy of that, though that is not essential if you are intheir database).

At the same time you probably want to upgrade to version 1.31 - many improvements such as using all fonts, centering text, new effects, outline and gradient text, etc., etc., etc. (and free to registered users). You should also take a look at the (also free) ClipYard program.

Cheers,

Flick

[Edited by wcoleman on 08-01-2001 at 08:00 PM]

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I did just that and I also downloaded the upgrade to Flax and Clipyard. Flax prompted me with information onhow to get the new key. Appreciate your help.