A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: photoshop 6, what have they done

Originally posted by Axe324

i hear that some 3rd party plugins like eye candy does not work with 6.)....true?
    nope, isn't true, I got eye candy on mine right now plus about 400 other filters i got from various magazines.

Originally posted by Peter H
    Originally posted by alienhead
    Originally posted by metamorphosis
    Emm....No they haven't droped the Line tool its still there and yes you can save as transparent gifs.
    I meant the line tool we all knew is gone, it's now vector based. If you know how to turn this off it would be hepfull though? The nice people at adobe couldnt.

Also I never said the trasparent option is gone, I said it has gone to sh*t.
    Transparency hasnt gone to **** ... There has been a gradual move towards the use of PNG transparency, expecialy when importing into Flash.

The methord to do this has been changed to relfect this.

[p]
    A valid point

I meant the line tool we all knew is gone, it's now vector based. If you know how to turn this off it would be hepfull though? The nice people at adobe couldnt.
    [/B]
    yeah that pissed me off on the first day,When you have the line tool open Theres a little tick on the right of the options menu, turn that on and off for the shape/line toggle. and when its un-ticked hit the box which has "create filled region" rather than "create new shape layer"
    [Edited by credo on 08-07-2001 at 07:28 AM]

Originally posted by credo
    yeah that pissed me off on the first day,When you have the line tool open Theres a little tick on the right of the options menu, turn that on and off for the shape/line toggle. and when its un-ticked hit the box which has "create filled region" rather than "create new shape layer"
    [Edited by credo on 08-07-2001 at 07:28 AM] [/B]
    So I've drawn a diagonal line and hit the tick icon, it's no loger vectar but it's still anti aliased. how do I get a non antialias line.

thanks.

well people i use use paint shop pro 7 very good, not really ever used photoshop, theres pretty similiar in features, but i believe photoshop doesnt have a nifdy little animation shop:-)

As you slide down the banister of life, may there be no splinters pointing the wrong way.

The batch processing of photo files rocks. I can take 200 files, shrink them, crop them, filter them, etc... It only takes me a couple of minutes to setup and then let her rip. And what would have taken me hours to do, now takes minutes.

As for the animation shop, it is in ImageReady, which comes with PS.

Antialiasing and Lines in PS6

So I've drawn a diagonal line and hit the tick icon, it's no loger vectar but it's still anti aliased. how do I get a non antialias line.
    After choosing to create a non-vectored line, there is a little check box in the options that show up on the top of your interface that says "anti-alias". Check that to antialias the line or check it off to not.

rebmeM roineS
    Originally posted by majick8
    The batch processing of photo files rocks. I can take 200 files, shrink them, crop them, filter them, etc... It only takes me a couple of minutes to setup and then let her rip. And what would have taken me hours to do, now takes minutes.

As for the animation shop, it is in ImageReady, which comes with PS.
    batch? plz do explain, your talking PS6, right?