A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Fantasy Interfaces... New Site :)

http://www.fantasyinterfaces.com
    joking ! they have put up some release dates and stuff.
    wouldnt it be cool though if they did, all the big ones out within 1 month of each other.

You got me very very very very very excited! Can't wait....

Smile About Epsilon Conflict

The Epsilon Conflict is a KICk@$$ and very functionally a Great teaser 4 the Epsilon Conflict

Originally posted by Sadiq
    You got me very very very very very excited! Can't wait....
    tell me about it, these guys are my source of inspiration !
    they seem to have gotten a complete new team together. I wrote to them before and asked for a job and sent my resume, but obviously I suck. I work for a popular magazine company we look at there stuff everyday, its crazy. There style is fantasy alright. According to the site 1 guy, David Martin, made the Epsilon Conflict by himself in 1 week !!!
    Thats amazing.

David Martin

Ive heard of David Martin a lot now, he is the one behind the company apparantly and one of the best designers in the world. I read some article where they talked about the Epsilon Conflict intro and its true, he made it by himself in under a week. I didnt believe this at first, but anyway its one masterpiece. there old site is also a classic. There new stuff or "image 2002" is something to look forward to definetly. It seems the whole company has changed and they are embarrassed of their old stuff???

where did you see the article ? they were also on a computer tv show earlier last week, it taked about the intro and the old site. But i didnt see it my friend did and he said it was just a showing bits from all over the web but focused on there stuff.

David Martin

cant remember, actually I read 2 articles one as in the paper talking about internet break throughs and the other was some PC / Gaming magazine. It was a few weeks ago.
    Have you seen the glasses ? cool !

Re: David Martin

Originally posted by Sanyo
    cant remember, actually I read 2 articles one as in the paper talking about internet break throughs and the other was some PC / Gaming magazine. It was a few weeks ago.
    Have you seen the glasses ? cool !
    Im almost sure it was PC Gamer, they taked about the Epsilon intro and how every game should have one to boost online sales blah blah. They didnt talk about David although, but metioned Fantasy Interfaces for who he works for.