A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my new house!!!

FK Official Postman
    Originally posted by flea
    [smallhow much is that in US dollars?[/small]
    It's about 150k. When I was in Oz a little while back, the exchange rate was about .50 USD/1 AUD.

Prices in the UK are ridiculous. My sister just bought a small apartment in London for £150,000. My girlfriend's father is going to buy a house in Acapulco that we can live in. Sure beats liverpool, UK.

Your house is beautiful - you're a lucky man :-)

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    Originally posted by hobbi
    nah, that's the previous owners, we haven't moved in yet we just bought it. I'm in Melbourne, Victoria. where bouts u from dave?
    sub-tropical NSW, check the location link next to my footer.
    david p.

ScratchingEverything

100% Swedish

WOW !

A great house man ! For that money you dont get much house here in Holland, make that times 3 for the same sort a house !

I think I'll move over !

Is it still for sale ?

wow -- you should install a slide for that pool you know, one of those reeeaaaally high ones?

I'm Buff
    thanx for the cool comments, i (L) the house!! we were really lucky to get it for that price!! in US$$ it is round $170 000

jezz - I GET INTO THE GRAND FINAL FOR FREE!!! hehe jealous? i work the first 3 quarters then watch the final quarter for free - the main quarter neway, u don't want to go, it will be essendon vs some team, def not richmond!!

we got trees to jump from instead of a slide so it's all good party's still on, u can come work with me @ the footy to pay for the plane ticket if ya want hehe

Unemployed
    Need any help there mate? All I ask in return is a ticket to the game! So the 27th is definitely on then?

vm.interactive
    webmaster

congrats man. you got a great looking house there. I heard that you can buy a house for $20,000 in the midwestern areas of the United States.

Sweet house Hobbi! You actually have sunshine!

I'm Buff
    jezz dude seriously if you want i can get you into the game for free. you'll just have to sell a couple of pies for 10 minutes, then tell em you have a back injury. they will be scared of being sued so they will say okay go home. but you go and watch the game instead... wallah free ticket!! and who cares bout the first 10 mins neway, and u will prob get some free pies to go with it 2!

I'm Buff
    oh and if my boss is on these boards... the last post by me was typed in by my brother, i have no idea what it says and i will never check what it says

Jumping out of trees?? Just make sure you don't hurt yourself.., you wouldn't want to have to sit inside recovering with a pool like that