A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Flash Programs?

resolved

I'm new here and I don't have enough time to look around. Can anyone tell me if there are any free flash making programs and where to get them. I would like to do simple animations but I stink at all the complicated stuff so the easier the program the better. If anyone knows of a free program for a total beginner , can you please let me know. I don't know when I will get the chance to check here agaon so please email replies to prana11679@hotmail.com. Thank you all very much.

No free ones but if you are desparately in need of flash software....you could always *cough*crack*cough* it. And technically cracking isn't illegal unless you sell it, or distribute more the 1000 dollars worth of it with in 180 days. Read the fine print.
    [Edited by Gandalf_the_white on 08-16-2001 at 04:15 PM]

ScratchingEverything

100% Swedish

Hehehe,

Your a good reader arent you? dont think mr FLash himself will appreciate this though

The fine print is right here:

Title 17, United States Code, section 506 (Criminal copyright infringement)
    [return to top]
    Sec. 506. Criminal offenses
    (a)Criminal Infringement.-Any person who infringes a copyright willfully either-
    (1)for purposes of commercial advantage or private financial
    gain, or
    (2)by the reproduction or distribution, including by
    electronic means, during any 180-day period, of 1 or more copies
    or phonorecords of 1 or more copyrighted works, which have a
    total retail value of more than $1,000, shall be punished as provided under
    section 2319 of title 18, United States Code. For purposes of this subsection,
    evidence of reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work, by itself,
    shall not be sufficient to establish willful infringement.

See Mommy I really am a good boy

ScratchingEverything

100% Swedish

Hahaha

Cool I need to save this stuff

just because your not breaking the law doesnt mean your doing the right thing.

but I aint one to judge...gotz skeletons in my own closet.

Demonnac
    A crack program is not illegal unless selling, redistributing, or copying it and producing it in any way/shape/or form. That's straight from alicense, and whoever wants to argue it I will make your mind believe it fast enough, I have my ways

Peace!

Wink

i have a *cough*crackedversion*cough*

^.^

Demonnac
    Glad to hear that SD, I bet you 3/4 of these peopl ein here have CRACKED VERSIONS< I said it, what u gonna do to me? If you try anything, anyone I'll get a brigade of hacking professionals on the ass who tries me.

Peace!

They can't do anything to you remember it says just evidence of you cracking it cannot incriminate you. I don't get why some peopple are so uptight about cracking. Big companies make loads of money with or without crackers.

Originally posted by Gandalf_the_white
    with or without crackers.
    Always gotta throw out the race card.

Cracker!

Demonnac
    Exactly, whose gonan freaking tell me if I can or cannot use a crack? Nobody dude, cause I'd screw them through too

Give me a break Tom, how the hell's a 14 year old gonna get 400 bucks to buy software? So the only other option is cracking. Ain't nothing shameful about it either. Personally I think what Microsoft's doing with windows xp is more shameful then cracking.

ScratchingEverything

100% Swedish

You have nothing to say,

Originally posted by Demonnac
    Exactly, whose gonan freaking tell me if I can or cannot use a crack? Nobody dude, cause I'd screw them through too
    until your footer has the right size, cause that size IS a violation of the FK rules

Demonnac
    That a threat? Let me quote that and take it to a hackers forum, over 200,000 of them to be exact, thanks, I got proof too, Not too smart dude.

Peace!

ScratchingEverything

100% Swedish

??

YOUR FOOTER (THE THING WITH YOUR NAME IN IT) IS TOO LARGE ! IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE THIS BIG AT THIS BOARD

I am not attacking you ! Come on.... jsut thought I'd tell you before a mod does it !

Look at this: http://board.flashkit.com/board/anno...php?forumid=11

Get it ?

and quote what ? Me telling you that your footer is too large ? And then, they will hack me ? Lol

Smile

So what is the S/N number.... That is what everyone is waiting for.....

I would like one for flash 5

thanks
    Losse

Demonnac
    DaPurno, Don't insult me like that, I've already got 38 guys on a list that are willing to strike you when I give em the go, Enjoy

peace!

ScratchingEverything

100% Swedish

Demonnac

I dont want to insult anyone here, and I am not, I am just telling you something before a mod will.....

So dont feel attacked, this is a fun place not a place to insult and attack eachother

Peace out to you too

Hey man hack for the purpose of learning about operating systems and software. Not for the purpose of threatening people and being 'cool'. Hack for the hell of it, that's my theory. Peace Easy.