A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Free Flash Programs?

Demonnac
    I hackdepending on my mood, understand that? Peace!

Hacking got old for me... i dunno why but i just stopped and about the Flash 5... i have a real one and i'm 13! ha! and i didn't pay a cent! They can't incriminate me because if they come to my house i say i bought it and lost the cd and everything. Demonnac about your footer... they made me take down mine... Here it is!

[swf width="300" height="100" background="#000000"]http://www.geocities.com/cyberpitstop/footer.swf[/swf]

WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT THAT IT'S TOO BIG! and it's only 45 KB, our dsl and cable modems can handle this

good 4 you

How you gonna hack someone if you don't know their ip address?The only thing you can try is see if they are stupid enough to open a trojan, or spamming them. Not cool man threats ain't cool.

Demonnac
    Alpha, you da man, Peace, you'll find out how Imma hack ya soon enough dude

Originally posted by MXAlPhA
    Demonnac about your footer... they made me take down mine... Here it is!
    If you people have noticed his footer is a .jpg I think.

I'll be waiting with my ms-dos. Let's see what port you'll be trying. Or is DOS attacks more your thing? Or perhaps email Spamming? Bring it on dude.

#1... i can find anyones ip if i can connect using a special dos prompt command... demmonac, do you think you know it... tip: begins wit an n
    #2... didn't notice it was a jpg
    #4... how much do you think this whole site will take up on my hard drive?

are you talking about netstat ? you can't find ANYONE's ip you can only find the IPs of the people you are connected to.

ScratchingEverything

100% Swedish

Hey hey hey,

Whats the fuzz here.....

LEt him go, okay he can hack good for him....if its for a learning purpose..

And about the hacking: 99% of the "hackers" at the forums are n00bs using pre written software and cant read a word compiler language etc....And if you use linux they dont even know how to get to the root so.....

I dont care about a hacker, cause what does he want to do ? erase my disk ? Har har har har....

Linux does not know c:\format -q

Re: Hey hey hey,

Originally posted by DaPurno
    Whats the fuzz here.....

LEt him go, okay he can hack good for him....if its for a learning purpose..

And about the hacking: 99% of the "hackers" at the forums are n00bs using pre written software and cant read a word compiler language etc....And if you use linux they dont even know how to get to the root so.....

I dont care about a hacker, cause what does he want to do ? erase my disk ? Har har har har....

Linux does not know c:\format -q
    The correct terminology for what you mentioned would be a cracker and a "script kiddie". Some one who calls themselves hackers but instead uses software(Very simple to make look at MSDN documentation for winsock use Visual Basic 6.0)that they don't make themselves to 'hack' their friends. There is a difference between a hacker and a cracker too. A cracker goes into an operating system and damages it. A hackers takes information from a software such as credit card numbers and crap like that.

No No... crackers crack code and security lockouts while hackers are more steal information and mess with computers

Originally posted by MXAlPhA
    No No... crackers crack code and security lockouts while hackers are more steal information and mess with computers
    Crackers CRACK software and damages computers. Hackers steal information such as credit card numbers and passwords. Hackers HACK servers. If you'd only read the hacker jargon....

Hacker:. A person who enjoys exploring the details of programmable systems and how to stretch their capabilities, as opposed to most users, who prefer to learn only the minimum necessary

cracker:One who breaks security on a system. Coined ca. 1985 by hackers in defense against journalistic misuse of hacker (q.v., sense 8). An earlier attempt to establish `worm' in this sense around 1981-82 on Usenet was largely a failure. Ethical considerations aside, hackers figure that anyone who can't imagine a more interesting way to play with their computers than breaking into someone else's has to be pretty losing

Directly from the Hacker's Jargon my man. Can't go wrong there...So there's a rather clear line between crackers and hackers. Crackers are brainless gits who like to cause damage because they have nothing better to do. While hackers like to hack because the like it, and the want to explore/exploit software and operating systems.

Smile

Just thought this page could use a little color.

Where do security experts fit in here? lol

Security Proffesionals...some hackers are security proffesionals.

Originally posted by Gandalf_the_white
    Give me a break Tom, how the hell's a 14 year old gonna get 400 bucks to buy software? So the only other option is cracking. Ain't nothing shameful about it either. Personally I think what Microsoft's doing with windows xp is more shameful then cracking.
    I don't know if anyone's said anything to this jackass yet, and I don't have much time to read through the rest of the thread, so I'll just say what I want to say: There are little things that I like to call "educational discounts." By using these little "educational discounts," it is possible to get approximately 75% off the original price of the software. By taking off 75% of the original price, you can purchase the software for only $99.00. I'm just letting you know that there are indeed other ways to purchase the software without paying $400.00 bucks for it.

and when you were 14, 99 bucks wasn't a lot to you? Remember now I have no income and I am not old enough to work.

I am 14, and $99.00 is not a lot to me.

good for you that you can afford it.

Consider this, why spent $99 when you can get it just as easily for FREE, i'm 13 and $99 isn't all that much (you have to compare it for what), but i wouldn't spend that on software (the only software i buy nowadays is multiplayer games) which i can get for FREE. I rather spend it on other stuff