A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Free Flash Programs?

Originally posted by MXAlPhA
    Consider this, why spent $99 when you can get it just as easily for FREE, i'm 13 and $99 isn't all that much (you have to compare it for what), but i wouldn't spend that on software (the only software i buy nowadays is multiplayer games) which i can get for FREE. I rather spend it on other stuff
    Such as chicks right? You have any idea where I can find diablo 2 LOD? *cough*for free*cough*?

But consider this: Why be a cheap, sleazy bastard when you can pay a measly $99.00 for a piece of software like any other normal person?

It's worthless and a lot harder. First to buy it i would have to ask my parents to drive me to the store or get their credit card. That would take much more time than simply downloading it off http://www.neo-modus.com or getting a crack for it.

Originally posted by BillaBongUSA
    But consider this: Why be a cheap, sleazy bastard when you can pay a measly $99.00 for a piece of software like any other normal person?
    How does cracking flash make me a cheap sleazy bastard? And why would paying for a software make you a normal person? Is there any logic to the things you say?

Another thing... say you have a 100 bux, what would you spend it on? upgrading your pc (or whatever you want, taking a girl friend out and etc.) or buying flash 5?

Demonnac
    Ok than ****er, I'll boot up my programs-self created too dumb****, contact a collections of hacking firms, and have this shutdown, oops, did i Say that? ****, I meant have U all shutdown, lol.

Peace ******s!

Originally posted by Gandalf_the_white
    How does cracking flash make me a cheap sleazy bastard? And why would paying for a software make you a normal person? Is there any logic to the things you say?
    Either you're trying to be clever and failing miserably, or you truly don't understand how cracking a piece of software that wasn't meant to be cracked makes you cheap.

Originally posted by MXAlPhA
    Another thing... say you have a 100 bux, what would you spend it on? upgrading your pc (or whatever you want, taking a girl friend out and etc.) or buying flash 5?
    If I only had a hundred bucks, I would spend it on food or some other necessity.

Say that you found a 100 bux on the street. A crisp 100 dollar bill, what would would you spend it on. Upgrading your comp (or hangin wit some friends and etc.) or a program you can get for free.

Well, if I found it on the street, I would probably turn it in to some lost and found, or leave it on the street.

Either you're trying to be clever and failing miserably, or you truly don't understand how cracking a piece of software that wasn't meant to be cracked makes you cheap.
    What do you mean it wasn't meant to be cracked? Nothing was meant to be cracked(except crackmes people make). Don't be so uptight man. It's not any of your business whether other people crack or not. So I advise you to shut your mouth and go find something better to do then insult others.

Say you found a suitecase filled with a billion dollars on the street... would you keep it or no. I would DEFINITELY keep it. Another thing... why shouldn't it be you taking the 100 bux rather someone else.

What's with these dumb threats demonac? From what you've said in this thread I have gathered these facts about you. you are-
    a.psychopathiclier that sucks at lying
    b.a poser
    c.easily offended about your footer
    d.uses hacking as a threat(which real hackers wouldn't do because it's not good to tell the whole world you hack)
    e.uptight

You know one thing hackers need... an organization that WON'T RAT on other hackers the second they get busted. You don't know how boring it is reading about this happening all the time,

What regular people need

Less dumb people threatening to "hack" us.

Ha... yah. These people claim to hack our comps and they try. I give them another persons ip and they do sh|t.
    [Edited by MXAlPhA on 08-17-2001 at 11:49 PM]

Demonnac
    Ok Gandalf you ****, I'll make sure your submitted to blackcode as my 2nd alternative to Hackers Anonymous, and don't ask for the HA Homepage dumb ****, it's stored on my 8 personal servers and I supply access to only those who apply for it through meeting me, this is a real thing to, and 2. thanks for those comments, that'll be nice when i go to see the big ol boss tomorrow afternoon, and you dumb****, I could be less offended or scared by a Flashkit ****er with the knowledge of flash but the skills of a pea, So I highly suggest you burhs up on your ways to hack. Say, if you have ANY version of Internet Explorer, your ****ed through, just a clue, I can get you in over, 1, 3, 4,100 ways, that's an estimate as of today, Ports my ass, LOL, your so old school,

Peace you ****er!

OOOOO MOMMY A BIG BOY'S GOING TO HACK ME WHAT AM I TO DO WHAT AM I TO DO? Dude get a life. I ain't scared of you. Big talk coming from a small brained poser. Even if you do somehow find out my ip you still can't hack me...I'd need a trojan. There has to be a holeeee somewhere.
    [Edited by Gandalf_the_white on 08-18-2001 at 01:35 AM]

Oooo... i'm sooo scared. Lil wannabe's gonna hack my system. What you going to do... port scan me? i'm really scared. Ouch that's gonna hurt my system. HA!

Red face netstat DoS

i like to hear people arguing

you should all learn unix networking and assembly... but that s**ts boring... too many of my years lost in code...

flash is fun

ScratchingEverything

100% Swedish

Hmm,

I dont even get why he's on these boards, did he came to help people/ask questions about FLash or make fun...or to talk about his hacking adventures and how he will hack everyone here?

Man.....