A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Free Flash Programs?

Originally posted by Demonnac
    this is no t directed to u bread, hey u fig, yes your a fig, oops, Holy ****, man, we got a wigger on a hands, "take it to you momma" That's real kewl and grammar punctuated of you. Glad to know you learn in school!

Peace~!
    You do realize that you use slang more than I do right?

Demonnac
    Slang is ur wanna-be ghetto talk, Cursing is another story kid, Cursing is the derived form of latin-form 102, section cato, Understand that?

Go learn it!

Peace, I"m not responding to any mor eof your childish games.

Yep, don't take me seriously, catchya off guard, an das for my comment you'd have to know greek and partial spanish to understand it, which I highly doubt you 12 year olds do.
    Thats gotta be the stupidest post i've ever seen in my entire life.

Slang is ur wanna-be ghetto talk, Cursing is another story kid, Cursing is the derived form of latin-form 102, section cato, Understand that?

Go learn it!

Peace, I"m not responding to any mor eof your childish games.
    Let me rephrase my previous sentence then-"You do realize your grammar and punctuation is much worse then mine don't you?"
    An example of your ill grammar and punction would be your last sentence-"Peace, I"(should have been a ')m not responding to any mor(bad typing you see) eof yoru childish games.

Also, just because you understand latin does not mean you are more intelligent or less of a poser.

-Gandalf, glad that your big mouth will finally be shut.

Sorry for this post, but i just gotta say it,

Demonac, this is a flash help site, not a wares/hacking/flamming/general discussion/ whatever else site. As i have yet to see any example at all of your flash abilities other than a few replies to simple questions which anyone who knows the difference between a keyframe and a scene could answer, i have come to the conclusion that you posses no flash based skill whatsoever. If you have no flash based skills, then you should either (1) leave this forum and leave us who are truly interested in Flash alone, or (b) use this board and all other parts of FK to further your knowledge of Flash, in which case, you should still drop all this stupid, "I'M GONNA CRASH YOUR COMPS" crap.

-edit-
    I ran across this today, i think it sorta pretty much sums up the problems we've been having recently, http://board.flashkit.com/board/warriors/flame11.shtml
    -end edit-

Also I would like to apologize to the FK community for helping to create the disturbance with Demonac by my jokes which although meant in a friendly way, furthured demonacs behavior.

On a completely unrelated side note, I visited your site, "TheBritt" and i have to say, i am glad to have finnally found another believer in the power of notepad.
    [Edited by Amalinde on 08-18-2001 at 11:02 PM]

Originally posted by TheBritt
    Originally posted by Gandalf_the_white
    Originally posted by TheBritt
    Sinedo-; la -ciente' ahday ghamishu putana'!
    Den som ger sig in i leken.....
    What language?
    Swedish = "He who joins the game..." it continues "must take the consequences of that game"
    E du Svenske... Jag talar inte svenska

Originally posted by Amalinde
    When's a mod gonna get around to readin this thread? its the biggest one on newb now and at least 2 posts in here should be removed for either language or giving warez site urls. and whats up with demonac? he's actin bi-polar or somethin. whens someone gonna get around to deletin 'em, he's violated the footer rules and is actin like a jerk.

This is strictly enforced, and we have been playing nice up to now, but footers which go over these dimensions we will ask you to change or we will remove them (that means removing you to remove the footers!) It sounds harsh, but as I mentioned above the footers are a value add, and whilst I have cable and I love them all, a lot of our users are on modems and the footers can considerably slow down older computers a well! --Mark Fennel

as far as cracked flash software,(i know this was thoroly discussed a while back in the post, but i gotta thro my two cents in) with the talent that i've seen most of the peeps on the board display, you could download the trial, make a site for someone who'd pay 400 bux easy then go buy the retail, thats how i got mine, i just walked into a local buissness and said, "i'll make ya'll a flash site for 300 bux(there was a special at best buy that week)" and the owner dude asked me what i could do, so i showed 'em on my laptop and made a site and he payed me.

Sorry bout the longwinded post, and btw Demonac, i really couldn't care less if you mess with my comp, everything i care abouts burned onto cd and i've fdisked at least twice in last 6 months anyways.
    Good for you that you bought it using money you made but us teenagers don't have jobs nor like i would expect most of us don't want one. Anyways i wouldn't waste my money on something as stupid as buying flash which i could get for free. As i stated before i would rather use the money for other purposes than buying something i can get for free.

Yep, don't take me seriously, catchya off guard, an das for my comment you'd have to know greek and partial spanish to understand it, which I highly doubt you 12 year olds do.

Peace!
    Us 12 year olds are actually quiete intelligent, most likely more intelligent that you will ever be.

Originally posted by BrEaDmAn86
    crack? what's crack? *cough cough* never heard of it *cough*

how about a SWiSH crack? anyone heard of that??
    If you want to find out if there is a crack which i seriously doubt, i'll see if i can find any which i doubt i will but just contact me to talk. you get da picture don't ya?

Originally posted by Amalinde
    Originally posted by MXAlPhA
    It's worthless and a lot harder. First to buy it i would have to ask my parents to drive me to the store or get their credit card. That would take much more time than simply downloading it off http://www.neo-modus.com or getting a crack for it.
    Warez sites URLs were never given in here
    Sorry if i'm wrong, i'm not a warez fan and try to avoid warez sites where possible, but i believe(and correct me if i'm wrong on this on) but neo-modeus.com IS a warez site.

WHAT!!! i love http://www.neo-modus.com , i get self-made movies *cough* a couple of days after release in theaters*cough* which rock. I rather watch the movie in my own house on my own laptop rather than sit through a movie in a movie theater with other people. If i'm like takin my gf our or hangin wit friends, then you have to go to the theaters. When i eat breakfast i enjoy watching these self-made movies, especially considering around that time i have an enormous amount of time and don't have to plan days behind to go to the theaters because of my busy schedule.

WILL THIS POST EVER STOP!

If you want to find out if there is a crack which i seriously doubt, i'll see if i can find any which i doubt i will but just contact me to talk. you get da picture don't ya?
    swish 1.5 is easy to reverse engineer...I'd say they improved their protections a lot more on version 2.0 because it crashes win32dasm when I open it. I just downloaded from cnet, still working on it got any ideas alpha?

hum...it works with stupid hackman. wonder what's wrong with win32dasm...
    [Edited by Gandalf_the_white on 08-19-2001 at 01:30 AM]

swish 1.5 is easy to reverse engineer...I'd say they improved their protections a lot more on version 2.0 because it crashes win32dasm when I open it. I just downloaded from cnet, still working on it got any ideas alpha?

hum...it works with stupid hackman. wonder what's wrong with win32dasm...
    [Edited by Gandalf_the_white on 08-19-2001 at 01:30 AM]
    I don't crack software. The only software i ever cracked was winzip which i must say was very very ezy. Just open up an ascii prog, search for the command code and ****, delete or alter it and you're done. I haven't tried cracking swish 2 nor will i most likely. I just installed swish 2 today! on both my desktop and laptop. I never use swish.

Good for you that you bought it using money you made but us teenagers don't have jobs nor like i would expect most of us don't want one. Anyways i wouldn't waste my money on something as stupid as buying flash which i could get for free. As i stated before i would rather use the money for other purposes than buying something i can get for free.
    I'm 15

get a moderator here now this thread is going way off any sort of topic

I don't crack software. The only software i ever cracked was winzip which i must say was very very ezy. Just open up an ascii prog, search for the command code and ****, delete or alter it and you're done. I haven't tried cracking swish 2 nor will i most likely. I just installed swish 2 today! on both my desktop and laptop. I never use swish. [/B]
    After analyzing swish for about 2 hours and going to various website for information about encryption and .dlls. I've come to this conclusion-
    1.This software uses the crypkey encryption method
    2.cryp9951be.dll and crype.dll are the encryption methods
    3.the registration code is in the file swish2.ent
    4. swish2.key and swish2.rst are necessary in this because I think the .dll reads them and compares it with what you enter, but in a more complex way then I discribe the process.
    5. there's a sort of protection on swish that makes it expire when you disassemble it.
    6. there's a protection on it that doesn't let you use win32dasm(IDA too I think...when I tried it with IDA it screwed)
    7. HIEW and Hackman works in disassembling it(however HIEW is good for editing and not for finding messages and stuff), and Hackman just plain sucks unless you have a incredibly fast processor like a pentium 4(it'd still be slow compared to win32dasm though)

I've never used swish either. Probably never will but I think the encryption on it is intresting. Harder lots of other things that you can crack...

yeah, the only reason why I will ever want to use SWiSH is for the word effects. And believe me, $49 just for a freak word to explode is too much for me. sure, it has other features too, but the only one I would use is the explosion, haha. they should sell another version that JUST does word effects for like $4.95... then I MIGHT think of buying it.

I don't crack software. The only software i ever cracked was winzip which i must say was very very ezy. Just open up an ascii prog, search for the command code and ****, delete or alter it and you're done. I haven't tried cracking swish 2 nor will i most likely. I just installed swish 2 today! on both my desktop and laptop. I never use swish.
    After analyzing swish for about 2 hours and going to various website for information about encryption and .dlls. I've come to this conclusion-
    1.This software uses the crypkey encryption method
    2.cryp9951be.dll and crype.dll are the encryption methods
    3.the registration code is in the file swish2.ent
    4. swish2.key and swish2.rst are necessary in this because I think the .dll reads them and compares it with what you enter, but in a more complex way then I discribe the process.
    5. there's a sort of protection on swish that makes it expire when you disassemble it.
    6. there's a protection on it that doesn't let you use win32dasm(IDA too I think...when I tried it with IDA it screwed)
    7. HIEW and Hackman works in disassembling it(however HIEW is good for editing and not for finding messages and stuff), and Hackman just plain sucks unless you have a incredibly fast processor like a pentium 4(it'd still be slow compared to win32dasm though)

I've never used swish either. Probably never will but I think the encryption on it is intresting. Harder lots of other things that you can crack...

[/B]
    Thx for your input, i'll pass that on to some of my friends and see what they can do if their willing to, by the way... what do you think of my footer?

sweet. It loaded on my comp fine before too though.

MOre information on swish 2.0 continued-

the people who made their "crypkey" protection are conceited corporate pigs...This is their site- http://www.crypkey.com/

casper.dll is the thing they use to let you register their software via the internet(not very useful for cracking purposes but intresting non the less)

It just shows that swish people are believers of crypkey.

"CrypKey provides copy protection to prevent unauthorized use & duplication of your software. CrypKey's software licensing features allow you to ensure that your software only runs for those who you have authorized, with the software license options that you have authorized. Extensive features let you provide free trials that can offer one free demo, then convert remotely to a full working version. You can control access to options, levels, number of executions, duration of use, number of network seats and more. Because the protection is IN your software, you can distribute it over the Internet, or any other conventional method with full security. Even copies from authorized users become demos when 'loaned' to an unauthorized user. By controlling the authorization of your software through CrypKey's protection technology, you ensure that if someone hasn't paid for your software, they aren't using it."

Look at that load of b.s. Braggarts, this is the reason why people hate big software companies...

aiight so this is what I think you need to crack it-
    hex editor
    softice
    hiew

you need to edit the .exe file and the 2 .dlls. now that I think of it Im not sure which of the .dlls is it but my guess is that it's cki32h.dll and cryp95e.dll. disassemble the files with hiew and w32dasm if you can(I can't)

[Edited by Gandalf_the_white on 08-20-2001 at 02:39 AM]

I'll try it in another couple of weeks. In a few days i'm going on a vacation and in that few days i have to do SOOOO much. After vacation i have one day before hell starts (school).