dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: >>>>Chat Room 4 Each Forum Topic.

resolved Suggestion: >>>>Chat Room 4 Each Forum Topic.

Well am a member of the swish forum board and we been at it a couple of times it lasted a while then fell and bumped it up again.The chat room the have here is nice but too slow i think a java chat room would be good for each forum cause just one chat room will get everyone confused.Cause u won't know if someone is talking about getting help on swish,flash5,dream and ect so i think flashkit.com should add a chat on each forum room soo it would be much easyer for us members to communicate which each other get faster help instead of waiting 3 hours to get a reply and so on..The community i create for swish chat was with MsN.com and since flashkit.com is already in busniess i think u should join up and soo on with msn ask for a page or something where u could create these rooms. I also like what features msn has.U could have a host that cleans out bad language for the young eyes. So flashkit.com think about it alot of members in the swish forum have voted for a chat.

Thanks

~TnT~

Anyone who had this idea and have never let it out or if u think this is a good idea please vote on this thread. TY

~TnT~