A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [b]ATTENTION!!! PLEASE READ[/b]

Arrow ATTENTION!!! PLEASE READ

I have seen many questions about preloaders. Before asking about this, PLEASE LOOK IN THE TUTORIALS SECTION! If you have any questions about effects or certain scroll bars or any menus or stuff to that extent, SEE THE TUTORIALS SECTION!!!!!!!

Thank you. I am not a moderator, but you can get mor help in tutorials.

Please, moderators, dont slap my fingers

most of this is covered in the newbies announcement which tops this forum, if all newbies looked at this the first time they visited then im sure there'd be less of this

search back posts too... In the last week ive answered like 15 "HELP my tell target won't work!!!'"'s.

Smile excactly

They wont read the other one by the moderators so if I have a big one that says ATTENTION please read, maybe they'll finally listen!

virgo, i think its going to be a problem that well be stuck with here forever

some ppl put reminders etc in their footers which i think may help; links to tutorials; movies; putting a .swf in your footer etc, it all helps

Smile well,

If I can touch just 5 people, I have been succesful.

(It's a shame that newbies come in large exudoses )

Smile I am hoping to keep this post up top for awhile

I wanna keep this up top of the forum so feel free to post in it

Senior Moderator ®
    FK´s Banning Machine ™

Is having a non-help post in newbie legal? btw, i don't think having an announcement post is gonna do anything to help anyways.... If they don't read the mods announcement then they aren't gonna read this, Its the peeps that just want an answer and don't care about FK, or really learning flash that are doin this stuff.

on a completely unrelated matter, does anyone know if FK has a status page? Like for when they're gonna be doin maintenance and if the site is down to see how long?

Smile wow!

I wasn't expecting to have many people behind this post! Thanks for support!

Especially the moderator, I was expecting to have my knuckles cut and my fingers slaped

Re: wow!

Originally posted by ViRGo_RK
    I wasn't expecting to have many people behind this post! Thanks for support!

Especially the moderator, I was expecting to have my knuckles cut and my fingers slaped
    nope GmF's a real softy

the more these newbies see this the better

Smile

All that read this, please dont be afraid to post your thoughts. It will help this post stay at the top of the list!

anyone know where i could find a status page for FK? Like for when they're gonna be doin maintenance and if the site is down to see how long?

Did anyone else notice how long FK was down today? its been bad this week, seemed like FK was goin slow all week long...

btw, would it be legal (according to the FK gods) to leave this post here as a newbies area general chat? like just have it for whatever, sorta like a newbs coffee lounge?

WOW... 13 replies in 3 minutes.

there's something odd about GMF, i think he discontinued my name once or something...

Senior Moderator ®
    FK´s Banning Machine ™
    Amalinde, there isnt a status page for Flashkit , sorry . the page is updated almost every day , the site hasnt been down atall , i have been logged on for a looooooong time , could be much traffic

Hessian , lol

snoop_doug , go back to the Lounge or I´ll slap you real hard

Virgo_rk , "I was expecting to have my knuckles cut and my fingers slaped "

When the newbies started , I made a thread similar to this one (ofcourse much better ) and i think its great to have one now and then . The important thing is not to flame or say anything hars in this thread about the new Flashers (they will rule the world one they)

Here is the link to the old thread :=) http://board.flashkit.com/board/show...threadid=19302

Take care

uh, this post migrated to page 2, figured i should post somethin. so whats yalls favorite ice cream or pizza or um, color or whatever.

Originally posted by Amalinde
    uh, this post migrated to page 2, figured i should post somethin. so whats yalls favorite ice cream or pizza or um, color or whatever.
    you use the term *bump* when you bring a long lost thread back to the top of the pile Amalinde

Originally posted by snoop_doug
    you use the term *bump* when you bring a long lost thread back to the top of the pile Amalinde [/B]
    now now snoop, i purposely used plain language so as to not confuse newbies who, like myself, dont have a clue what *bump* means. This is the newb board ya know, i wouldn't want to confuse myself here with all this fancy lingo....

(thanks for the tip, just had to have some excuse ya know)

i think its just a term i brought over from the coffee lounge

are you checking those tutorials out newbies?