A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: humiliation.....

Flashkits Non-Flasher
    man...this really sucks.

I took my car into the shop today to get it fixed from where some lady backed into it.
    anyway..i picked up my rental car this morning. Guess what it is. BTW, im a 21 yr old who drives a half-way decent eclipse. gets a lotta looks and the chix dig it. anyway..i go to pick it up..and they bring around a BUICK REGAL!..a F*CKING REGAL!? GIMME A BREAK! they told me they would have given me a sport-util(not that its much better, but a REGAL!?) but they couldn't becuase of my age. i had to be older to drive a sport-util. Hmm..that makes sense..im old enough to drink, have sex, and vote, yet i cant drive a sport-util.

anyway..i gotta drive this grandpa-car around for 3 to 7 days while my baby gets fixed. what a load of *****.

My friend and i went to get lunch..we were in wendys and there were some nice lookin girls there. they laughed when they saw us get in the regal

oh this sucks hard

BTW, figures it had to be a woman who hit me. You know they saying about them. "Women drivers = no survivors"

(runs and hides for fear of retalliation on that last line)

Wanton Sex Goddess
    i started a reply but realised that i may end up scaring everyone(horrible mood induced by evil coworker = bi*&%ier than normal Heather).

All i will say is this: any girl who picks you up b/c of the car you drive is not worth going out with. The guy I was seeing here drives a "grandpa" car - but i liked him - not his wheels...

H

Flashkits Non-Flasher
    Originally posted by HeatherM
    i started a reply but realised that i may end up scaring everyone(horrible mood induced by evil coworker = bi*&%ier than normal Heather).

All i will say is this: any girl who picks you up b/c of the car you drive is not worth going out with. The guy I was seeing here drives a "grandpa" car - but i liked him - not his wheels...

H

i know i know..and you are right. I dont think im looking for anything serious though..just got outta a bad relationship so im not in the mood to settle down again already

ya know before i hooked up with my girlfriend ...i had no car, rode a bike and bus...and i still got the chicks..why cause it's who you are, personality sure does wonders....to me it seems your a little insecure with yourself if you rely on a car to hook up ...just my 2 cents

In a cavern, in a canyon,
    Excavating for a mine,
    Dwelt a miner, forty-niner
    And his daughter Clementine.
    Oh my darling, Clementine

By any chance did a woman arrange your rental car? Judging from the woman bashing ~ I would venture to say yes

By any chance - are *you* the one who added the text to this picture?

Wanton Sex Goddess
    I just don't get why some people (cause i know its not just men) think of cars as fashion accessories. It cracks me up. I think you boys are just jealous cause we get to play with makeup *LOL*

H

Flashkits Non-Flasher
    ok..wow not the kind of responce i was expecting.

and no...it wasn't me that put the text on the photo..though its very funny

Its not that im trying to pick up every chick i see. not at all. Its just that im used to turning heads w/ my car and now im stuck in this big ol' P.O.S. and it SUCKS hard. I miss my car and all the looks it gets. Call me insecure, but when you come out and there is someone drooling over your car..it makes you feel good

I just don't get why some people (cause i know its not just men) think of cars as fashion accessories. It cracks me up. I think you boys are just jealous cause we get to play with makeup *LOL*

H
    heather dear boys don't need make up we have other ...things to play with :P

Wanton Sex Goddess
    Originally posted by Juztin180
    I miss my car and all the looks it gets. Call me insecure, but when you come out and there is someone drooling over your car..it makes you feel good
    <childish singsong voice>
    Juz is insecure, Juz is insecure...
    </childish singsong voice>

j/k hon, but i must repeat - you gotta wonder about these gals droolin over your car...*grin*

H.

Excavating for a mine,

Originally posted by vampstko
    Maybe so - but when we get done playing with our make up - we look better ... yours just looks ... uhh ... well ... you know ... ... hmm ... no easy way to finish that sentence ... I'll just get back to work - but you know what I mean!!!

Wanton Sex Goddess
    *LMAO*
    I won't even try to zing back on that one *LOL*

Originally posted by LanSite
    Maybe so - but when we get done playing with our make up - we look better ... yours just looks ... uhh ... well ... you know ... ... hmm ... no easy way to finish that sentence ... I'll just get back to work - but you know what I mean!!!

limp?

*LMAO*
    I won't even try to zing back on that one *LOL*

i always get a kick outta leaving you ladies speechless

Excavating for a mine,

limp?
    Not to mention the whole - out of cold water Seinfeld episode incident thing ...

Hey, I remember the 66-69 (maybe even into the seventies) Regals and they were an example of good design. The wire spoke wheels, the squared off rearend. That was a slick design. The new cars all look alike except for some of the Chryslers. The classic regal was something else. Don't know if I would recognize one of the new ones. I agree with the other guys, the car doesn't make the man. But you do have to appreciate good design. I will have to admit, that I think my 1984 Suzuki SJ410, defines the real me.

Flashkits Non-Flasher
    Originally posted by Juztin180
    I miss my car and all the looks it gets. Call me insecure, but when you come out and there is someone drooling over your car..it makes you feel good
    <childish singsong voice>
    Juz is insecure, Juz is insecure...
    </childish singsong voice>

j/k hon, but i must repeat - you gotta wonder about these gals droolin over your car...*grin*

H.

yeah..i do wonder..what they're doin' later...lol

no seriously...i dont want someone that wants me for what i drive or my money(not that im rich). I've had that..thats not a good thing. Thats why im not w/ her anymore.

Flashkits Non-Flasher
    Originally posted by phacker
    Hey, I remember the 66-69 (maybe even into the seventies) Regals and they were an example of good design. The wire spoke wheels, the squared off rearend. That was a slick design. The new cars all look alike except for some of the Chryslers. The classic regal was something else. Don't know if I would recognize one of the new ones. I agree with the other guys, the car doesn't make the man. But you do have to appreciate good design. I will have to admit, that I think my 1984 Suzuki SJ410, defines the real me.
    thats what im sayin. It just..i dunno i hate having to think that im driving this car. For one thing..i feel like im driving a semi-truck compared to my eclipse. its f*uckin HUGE! and it steers like a boat. Its no fun in the corners like my car is..and its just boring to drive and it has a *****ty stereo in it. And not a cup holder to be found anywhere...what the hell is that?! its 2001, and it has NO cupholders.

Guess thats what i miss more than the looks is actually driving my car. its so much fun

to bad you can't keep it man i would love t aget my hands on 1 and trick it out

Flashkits Non-Flasher

to bad you can't keep it man i would love t aget my hands on 1 and trick it out
    LOL, it looks NOTHIN' like that at all. It looks more like a big white bubble

i'll get a pic of it here in a minute

You guys that posted the picture--that's the rig. Nice car--upscale, but "sporty"!!