A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Developing Network of Professionals

Through the boards here at Flashkit, I have developed many great working relationships, and have shared and participated in several jobs with other Flashkit Professionals. Thanks to each of you. Each friendship/project I have been able to share has been a tremendous asset to me, and hopefully to you as well.

This post is simply an invitation for people who may be interested in developing future possibilities. From time to time I have projects open up that require more skillsets or manpower than I can provide on my own, and those are times when it helps to have relationships established.

If you are a professional in web development, and may be interested in sharing expertise sometime in the future on a freelance/contract basis, feel free to drop by my website and fill out my "Partners" form. Please, only serious professionals... I love to help out people who are new to the field, but I usually cannot afford to offer "learning" experiences.

Please understand that this is not a job-posting. I just want to continue creating a network of professionals that may collaborate on future projects.

Thanks so much. If you are interested, please don't post your intent in this thread.

Regards,
    Jabez (Jay Jones)

Heaven is made
    of 1's and 0's
    Thanks for this post. Its nice to see others giving back to the community.

I have filled out the form - please contact me directly when you have a chance.

Cheers,
    Shawn

The Minister of No Crap

Thanks for the invite, Jabez. Good stuff.

-scott
    http://www.scottmanning.com