dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: URGENT HELP NEEDED

Ok, I need some help here. I need to create something very close to this picture.

http://www.stridingstudio.com/art/crysintegration.jpg

PLEASE! URGENT!

How much graphis experience do you have? This wouldn't be that difficult if you Knoe Photo Shop. Just using layers, transp, and filters you could get pretty close to this pic.

Heaven is made
    of 1's and 0's
    The harderst part would be the Crystals in the back. Though some think I am nuts, you will probably need 3D rendering software.

I can do everything BUT the crystals. Can anyone please tell me how to do this? I use Photoshop, but I can use 3D Studio Max if needed for 3D work.

It could be done in 3d bot I think it's been faked. It's hard to tell from the jpg. There's just to many areas that over lap. They probably started off with a solid object and then used a selection to dark or lighten with the brush or levels. If you wa to use max just use your primary shapes and extrude then pick you skin. It could also be a combination of the two and then touched up in PS. Really what would it hurt to at least give it a try. You'd figure it out.