dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: New release:: Clicktoview TV Website ::100% Flash

  1. #1
    Panoramic menu system with sub menu animation

    All general and specific comments would be appreciated

  2. #2
    Originally posted by intermart
    Panoramic menu system with sub menu animation

    All general and specific comments would be appreciated
    Hey, I better give an address

    http://www.clicktoview.tv

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    6

    resolved

    looks good...no..actually looks GREAT.

    i personally think the text looping in the main page quite annoying..(it's just me) and it's taking too long (3 secs) for one word to appear...while in the first second i can already tell what it is.

    when i clicked the service button, and click on one of the services you do..it goes to a blank screen..does it meant to be like that?

    I like your luxurycars site..how did you do the changing pictures of the cars in one place??

  4. #4
    Originally posted by gos
    looks good...no..actually looks GREAT.

    i personally think the text looping in the main page quite annoying..(it's just me) and it's taking too long (3 secs) for one word to appear...while in the first second i can already tell what it is.

    when i clicked the service button, and click on one of the services you do..it goes to a blank screen..does it meant to be like that?

    I like your luxurycars site..how did you do the changing pictures of the cars in one place??
    The only service not currently linked is "multimedia", the others should bring up a new screen.

    The "luxurycar" images are called by a custom javascript that one of our programmers created specifically for the project. The concept is a really good one, it pulls out the images out of the databases and plays the number of pics that are available

    Thanks for your comments...

  5. #5
    The design is great! I found the looping text effects on in the main section a bit annoying. You know, the ones where to letters of the words "products" and "services" shrink to normal size.

  6. #6
    Originally posted by andrewfei
    The design is great! I found the looping text effects on in the main section a bit annoying. You know, the ones where to letters of the words "products" and "services" shrink to normal size.
    Thanks for that :: A reasoning of it :: might explain..

    The Main reason I use the 'animation' in this way is to subtely attract the viewer that there is more to the panorama viz. they will then investigate the entire menu.

    They also can actually focus with the actual section in view. And with minimal interference with a subtle reminder that there's something else every now and then.Not like static text which looks a little messy.

    Take a second look especially on the 'services' menu and you may see what I mean. I've also changed the font on this, to keep more consistency

    Maybe its not really necessary tell me what you think, I'm open to suggestions?

  7. #7
    Originally posted by andrewfei
    The design is great! I found the looping text effects on in the main section a bit annoying. You know, the ones where to letters of the words "products" and "services" shrink to normal size.
    Forgot to mention :: really liked your footer. Great targeting...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width

HTML5 Development Center