dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: >> E Y E N O V A T I O N <<

Heaven is made
    of 1's and 0's
    Thats is very observant of you and something I totally missed. Thanks for your feedback

Woah thats an impressive site! I like the design of it

By the way, what was the name of the piece of music you used? I have heard something similar to it before which gave me an idea. I may do a little editing to it to suit a site that I am working on now (w/authors permission of course).

Thanks, would save endless hours searching in the flashkit loops section

Heaven is made
    of 1's and 0's
    Hmm.. why dont you email me, and I will send you the actual wav file. I honestly dont remember the name, but am sure I can locate it on my HD for you.

Thanks for the feecback, guys. All of your suggestions will be used in version 3.0 slated for release the next chance I get.

Thanks, thanks, thanks..
    I appreciate it.

Thanks

Thanks pall for your comment on my site , I like your site too, is a pretty nice and harmonics.

eyenovation

Chris
    Very nice. However, the English teacher in me got the best of me. In your "about" section spell check...compromising.
    Also, in your Mixing that talent, etc... replace the word "and" (after technology) with a comma.

A great site. Loved the see thru links.

Heaven is made
    of 1's and 0's
    Ahh.. me english teacher would love you, mate.
    Shall fix it on the jiffy.

Guys, this site sucks ass, i dont know why you guys are jocking it, its so ugly, so white, whatever, my opinion. I really dont like it, and i dont think his style of design is valid. W/e everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

hmmm......

Originally posted by theprodigy
    Guys, this site sucks ass, i dont know why you guys are jocking it, its so ugly, so white, whatever, my opinion. I really dont like it, and i dont think his style of design is valid. W/e everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
    Well from the looks of your graphic and your outdated profile, I'll consider the source. Pretty messy.

If only I was good at flash I would make an all flash site, but alas, I'm not good with it.

Heaven is made
    of 1's and 0's

Thanks for your feedback, albeit negative. Sometimes hearing things like this can be helpful if the opinion is well founded. You obviously hate my work, which is fine - but perhaps you could suggest methods for improvement or be more specific on what you hate..

The purpose of these boards, so I thought, was to consult with design peers about design in general and perhaps even learn in the process. I dont think anyone has 'jocked' my site and if anything the comments left are certainly going to help me with the newest version.

In particular, how is my style of design not valid.. and what is valid design?

imagination through stupidity

theprodigy ~ this guy is crazy! obviously has no idea what a good website is!!

chirs~how da hell ya get 900 posts soo quickly?? arghh!!

well, im back!

my work: http://www.digisoftdesign.com/dev/dd...flashfull.html
    <-- chris i know you haven't seen this for a long time.

nice site...however...i REALLY hate the button sound...metallic, harsh bleep!! PLEASE, change this and i will be able to check the site out properly!!

I really enjoyed this site. Very clean, very professional. I too would say use a dynamic text box to make the text sharper. There are a few different tutorials on that on various sites. The only thing I can possibly think to mention in the line of critique is the soundtrack on the trailer...Does Disturbed know you're using that track? I only ask because copyright infringement is not a real good item to have on your resume.

Great work.

Heaven is made
    of 1's and 0's
    Originally posted by Rhino
    The only thing I can possibly think to mention in the line of critique is the soundtrack on the trailer...Does Disturbed know you're using that track? I only ask because copyright infringement is not a real good item to have on your resume.

Yeah, you are right.. I am sort of borrowing it. But, it is my understanding you can use up to so many seconds of it without penalty if you are not making money or reproducing it.

Can anyone correct me if I am wrong?

30 seconds no more!

Heaven is made
    of 1's and 0's
    Originally posted by Sybersnake
    30 seconds no more!
    Well then.. I am in luck. My intro is about 30.3 seconds..

Thats close enough I reckon.

why are you not showing up on msn?? BLRB

Heaven is made
    of 1's and 0's
    Originally posted by Sybersnake
    30 seconds no more!
    Well then.. I am in luck. My intro is about 30.3 seconds..

Thats close enough I reckon.

OK!