A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: girls

im a 15 year old flash expert kind of guy.. as i am now a sophmore in high school (10th grade) i never went out with noone. (exept my computer i think) there is this girl that i like... she hangs out with some other group people. I never even talked to her. But can someone tell me.. how do i ask this kind of girl out?
    not flash question hehe

your reason to be on earth is.... hehe....

Dude, don't you watch the Discovery Channel?

You got to do it like how they do it in the Discovery Channel. Cause you know.. we ain't nothing but mammals

No seriously, you have to send signals and decipher the signals you get. I'm not talking about Morse Code or Indian Smoke signals here. It's not hard to tell if someone is interested in you.

Now here's what you do:

1 - Send out signals (let her know you're interested.)
    a- people tend to be interested in those that are interested in them. Show that you're interested (smile, introduce yourself, say "hi", ask her stuff.)
    b- forget the cheesy lines or "cool moves" (be yourself)
    c- timing is everything (find the right moment to make your moves)

2- Then wait for her signals (how did she responded?)
    a- if she gives you the "come on and take me you 15 year old studly beast you" look, go for it
    b- if she gives you the "i wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole even if you're the last person on the earth" look, it's ok, just move on
    c- You won't like everyone and not everyone is going to like you (keep this in mind)

3- You have nothing to lose (girls are a lot cooler than your computer)

4- Don't worry about sex yet. Don't let the peer pressure get to you. You'll be a lot happier if you wait till you're ready.

Crap! I sound like Dear Abby, I better go ask my question :S

Good luck dude. May the Shwarts be you.

Alien Bob
    My spaceship's currently in for it's service...

Orbiting the Earth just above Peterborough
    Yeah some nice advice there, I think a lot of people really fear rejection and avoid asking girls out because of this. Ok so maybe 8 out of every 10 girls you ask out will tell you where to get off, but theres always those other 2. Believe me youll feel a lot better for asking a girl out, even if you get rejected than if you do jack all and then regret not doing anything for the whole of eternity.

Alien Bob
    My spaceship's currently in for it's service...

Orbiting the Earth just above Peterborough
    Originally posted by gasbag15
    Yeah.. hehe..
    And don't masturbate..
    'KaZ! looks around and then runs off giggling like a little school girl.'
    Yeah then you won't need beer goggles, you'll vision will go anyway

resolved Use to be a girl-Woman now

First off you all gave me a really good laugh and some serious flash backs.
    Advice to you trying to ask the girl out...just walk up and ask her. If She says no...move on. I am assuming that since you're visiting Flashkit.com you already have above level intelligence, but I've been wrong before. So...no you're not on this planet to get laid. Thinking like that will get you even less girls than you have now. Keep in mind you're not going to be 16 forever. The girls that you don't usually like in high school are the ones that turn out to be the Jennifer Lopez's and the Katy Holmes' of the world. So don't go around screwing people over. You never know if Miss Right is somewhere around just watching, and I promise, when you're ready for her, she won't give you the time of day, if you've got a reputation for screwing girls over. But at your age no girl is worth getting crazy over. Anyway I know this is going in one ear and out the other so I'll shut up now....Anyone in here have any remote ideas on how to link buttons to other Flash pages in Flash 5. And yes explain it to me like I'm a 5 year old.
    L

PS For those who are wondering what my age is and have assumed that I MUST be 50-I'm 28. Moving on.