A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: An image i made after the attacks

After the attacks and seeing other people make images i decided to make my own. http://rockworld.yoll.net/wtc2.jpg .

Heaven is made
    of 1's and 0's
    I dont think the link is working..

the link doesnt work

now, i think persons that makes trendy images/splashes/flash-animations about this incident are sick ... its very disrespectful. i dont know the purpuse behind these ideas, but there is this voice that keeps telling me that people are taking the opportunity to selfpromote their name because of this great tradegy...which is sick.

I'm not trying to be an ass here...i just felt this had to be said.

Show some respect and try to help in a way that actually would help the victims of this tradegy.

Thank you.

ok, the thing about it is that you have all these feelings bottled up inside of u, now a quickie if you will, to get those feelings out is to do what you love. Me i love to do graphics. And i live in nj, so that means that this has been on every channel 24/7 so instead of watching TV, and i cant actually go to NYC and help cause i have obligations here, i release myself creativly. Its better then looking at it, or beating up an arab.

Heaven is made
    of 1's and 0's
    Damn it - how come I cant see the picture??

Send it to me..

http://www.rockworld.f2s.com/wtc2.jpg -----seems my other server has been down so uploaded it to another 1.

Heaven is made
    of 1's and 0's
    I dont think it is distasteful, though I am wondering what you felt when you made it. With Usama Bin Laden in Red, you evoke more of a fealing fear and anger, rather than one of the whole American unity theme.

The font 'We the people' looks a little rough too.. Perhaps more of an Elegant one used in the constitution would be more soothing. That font reminds me of a propaganda font in which it was made to look like something you would see on a leaflet.

In general, I think art is a from of expression. Based on the horrible acts done upon this country, I see no reason to get offended if you - or others, choose to express themselves in this way..

Best of luck.