A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: News he entangles Israel in the exploding !!!

NEWS EMBARGO AFTER ISRAELI LINK LEAK

NEWS EMBARGO AFTER ISRAELI LINK LEAK

Stern-Intel (Canada). A US military intelligence source revealed detaild

of an internal intelligence memo that points to the Israeli Mossad

intelligence service having links to the World Trade Center and

Pentagon attacks.The intelligence source, who requested his name be

withheld, confirmed the internal US intelligence memo circulated four weeks

ago describedinformation that pointed to the threat of a covert Israeli operation on US soil to turn mass public opinion against Palestinian Arabs via an apparent terrorist attack on US interests that would give Israel the green light to implement a large scale military onslaught against the Palestinian Arab population. The 11 September attack has been described by experts as being too sophisticated for a lone terrorist group to execute. "This attack required a high level of military precision and the resources of an advanced intelligence agency. In addition, the attackers would have needed to be extremely familiar with both air force one flight operations, civil airline flight paths and aerial assault tactics on sensitive US cities like Washington, Stated David Stern an expert on Israeli intelligence operations. The attacks targeted the Pentagon, World Trade Center towers, with the white house and air force also being targets according to the FBI.

"The attacks have certainly turned US public opinion firmly back in Israel's favor after 11 months of Palestinian uprising, heavy criticism of Israel over war crimes allegations and racism by a UN conference in Durban. The attacks serve no Arab group or nation's interests but their timing came in the midst of international condemnation of Israel for its policy of death squad assassination of Palestinian political and police figures", added Stern.

If verified, the news of Israel's involvement in the US attack will come as no surprise to intelligence experts. The state of Israel has a long history of covert operations against Western targets with attacks on the King David Hotel, USS Liberty, murder of a Scandinavian UN envoy as well as espionage against the US during the Jonathan Pollard case. On Wednesday the US defense department issued a warning to its officials to halt the leak of information on the investigation which it says is happening on a daily basis since the attacks occurred.

Flashkit's only lefty
    is this true???

Of course it is not ? United States and Israel enjoy a merveillous diplomatic relation. Dont you think that if it was true, media wouldnt stop talking about it.

Oh ya "4ever" thanks for TRYING to DETURNED PUBLIC'S OPINION. It looks like you are trying to HIDE something or wish to FAUSLY ACCUSED or juste DETURN the BLAME that is put on your people.

Thats a real proof of dishonnete and no-honour people.

Better try next time.

Maybe if you would to get THE REAL NEWS you may want to check http://www.CNN.com and you will see who to blame..

It would be foolish to comment on this particular case until it can be verified.

what is fact though is that Governments can prevent the media reporting sensitive information if they wish. In the United Kingdom they do so with D or Defence Notices

Flashkit's only lefty
    i have been watching cnn non stop. nothing mentioned of this sort so far. its not ture i guess. very creative writing how ever

MOD wannabe

---

From someone who's been here for his first time (or hiding behind a new account)... Please don't try to swap opinions here... At least not at this time. Nothing was worth this attack....

Go hide yourself now 4ever, we dont need people like you in this world...

These people have no credibility, I guess you can't blame 'em, they've been taught lies since early childhood in their schools... that's gotta explain it.

FK Official Postman
    Originally posted by swampy
    It would be foolish to comment on this particular case until it can be verified.

what is fact though is that Governments can prevent the media reporting sensitive information if they wish. In the United Kingdom they do so with D or Defence Notices
    It's called classified in the USA...only people with clearance can even hear details of it.

Originally posted by kb1827

It's called classified in the USA...only people with clearance can even hear details of it.
    All nations have clasified information ranging from Top Secret to de-classified

I'm not yalking about the classification of documents I am talking about the censoring of information that the media allready have.

Originally posted by Manu_A
    These people have no credibility, I guess you can't blame 'em, they've been taught lies since early childhood in their schools... that's gotta explain it.
    We have all been brought up with lies, misinformation and censorship. Even those of us who are fortunate to live in the "free" world.

Originally posted by danderhy
    Of course it is not ? United States and Israel enjoy a merveillous diplomatic relation. Dont you think that if it was true, media wouldnt stop talking about it.

Oh ya "4ever" thanks for TRYING to DETURNED PUBLIC'S OPINION. It looks like you are trying to HIDE something or wish to FAUSLY ACCUSED or juste DETURN the BLAME that is put on your people.

Thats a real proof of dishonnete and no-honour people.

Better try next time.
    easy, you don't even know who this guy is. Don't jump to conclusions and more importantly don't generalize about ANY group of people. please. This is getting annoying.

Originally posted by swampy
    Originally posted by Manu_A
    We have all been brought up with lies, misinformation and censorship. Even those of us who are fortunate to live in the "free" world.
    here here.

These people
    may I ask which people you're referring to?

'The harm done to innocents'

By Chris Toensing, 9/16/2001

n December 1998, I met a waiter in the quiet Egyptian port of Suez. As I sipped tea in his cafe, he pulled up a chair to chat, as Egyptians often do to welcome strangers. Not long into our amiable repartee, he looked me in the eye.

''Now I want to ask you a blunt question,'' he said. ''Why do you Americans hate us?'' I raised my eyebrows, so he explained what he meant and, in doing so, provided some insights into why others hate us.

Numerous United Nations resolutions clearly define Israel's occupation of the West Bank, Gaza Strip , and East Jerusalem as illegal. Yet Israel receives 40 percent of all US foreign aid, more the United States' annual foreign aid total, more than $3.5 billion annually in recent years, roughly $500 per Israeli citizen. (The average Egyptian will earn $656 this year.)

Israel uses all of this aid to aid money to build new settlements on Palestinian land and to buy US-made warplanes and helicopter gunships. ''Why do Americans support Israel when Israel represses Arabs?'' the waiter asked.

He went on: Evidence clearly shows that the US-led economic sanctions on Iraq punish Iraqi civilians while hardly touching Saddam Hussein's regime. A UNICEF study in 1999 backed him up, saying that 500,000 children under five age 5 would be alive today if sanctions did not exist. Surely Iraqi children are not enemies of international peace and security, the waiter expostulated, even if their ruler is a brutal dictator.

The United States presses for continued sanctions because Hussein is flouting United Nations resolutions, but stands by Israel when it has flouted UN Resolution 242 (which urges Israel to withdraw from land occupied in the 1967 War) for over 30 years. Arabs and Muslims suffer from these and other US policies.

The only logic this young Egyptian could see was that America was pursuing a worldwide war against Islam, in which the victims were overwhelmingly Muslim. America is a democracy, he concluded, so Americans must hate Muslims to endorse this war.

I groaned inwardly. Here, I thought, was a person as woefully misinformed about America as most Americans are about the Middle East. Painstakingly, in my rusty Arabic, I explained that although the United States is a democracy, we Americans do not choose our government's allies, nor do we select its adversaries. We do not vote on the annual foreign aid budget. There are no referenda on the ballot asking whether the United States should send abundant aid to Israel, or whether the United States should press the UN Security Council into maintaining sanctions against Iraq, or whether the Fifth Fleet should prowl the Persian Gulf to protect our oil supply.

Americans do have the ability to vote out of office politicians who embrace various foreign policies, but Americans rarely have accurate information about the effect of those policies, in the Middle East or elsewhere. If they knew, I argued, they would speak up in opposition, because Americans have a fundamental sense of fairness. I concurred that it was imperative to debunk Hollywood stereotypes of Arabs and Muslims as wild-eyed, Koran-waving fanatics. These are pernicious ideas that stand in the way of fair judgment.

Our conversation lasted for hours. When we reached a pause, the waiter invited me to dinner at his house. There I met his brother, a devout Muslim. He too asked me why America hates Arabs and Muslims. I spent two more hours talking with him. When I left, he told me warmly how happy he was ''to connect with an American on a human level.'' He and I shook hands like old friends, as we agreed that both Americans and Arab Muslims should strive to puncture the myth that ''we'' are somehow essentially different from ''them.''

A civilized human society cannot afford to think in those tribal terms. That type of thinking leads to despair, and thence to wholly unjustifiable disasters such as Americans have just experienced. Most Americans who have lived or traveled in the Arab world can relate similar experiences: Arabs are entirely capable of differentiating between a people and the actions of its government, or the values of a people and the political agenda of a narrow minority of them. What confuses, and, yes, angers them is that we do not seem to return the favor.

Scant days after I returned from Suez to Cairo, President Clinton ordered US fighter-bombers to attack Iraq, ostensibly because Hussein had expelled UN weapons inspectors from his country. The ''surgical strikes'' of Operation Desert Fox, like previous and subsequent campaigns, maimed and killed defenseless Iraqi civilians. Meanwhile, virtually every news outlet in Egypt ran pictures of grinning US seamen painting ''Happy Ramadan'' on the missiles destined for Baghdad. Those pictures mocked the suffering of Muslims, just as they mocked my attempts at playing cultural ambassador.

To the Arab and Muslim world, Americans project an image of utter indifference to the Iraqi civilian casualties of sanctions and bombing - people who were also ''moms and dads, friends and neighbors,'' as President Bush said of the Americans we mourn today. During Desert Fox, there was no outrage at the callous black humor of the missile-painters, or the purposeful insult to Islam's holy month. Despite the obvious failure of bombing to achieve our stated objective (ridding Iraq of Hussein), and the harm done to innocents in the process, no mass antiwar movement spilled into our streets to force a change in US policy. Hardly anyone has suggested since that US officials should be held accountable for willful acts of terror, though terror is surely what Iraqis must feel when bombs rain from the sky.

Only days after Desert Fox, the Iraq story faded from the front pages entirely, and the nation returned to its obsession with the Monica Lewinsky scandal. What could that waiter in Suez have been thinking of my careful distinctions then?

He does not have ''links'' to Osama bin Laden. He is not a prospective suicide bomber, nor would he defend their indefensible actions. Today I have no doubt that he feels intense sympathy for ''us.''

After watching unjust US policies continue for years without apology, after hearing of incidents of racist anti-Arab backlash following the execrable crimes of Sept. 11, perhaps he also senses great tragedy in that the hijackers spoke to Americans in a language the US government speaks all too well abroad.

people might have some inclination to read what you write if you didn't hide behind a new nick.

1. Isreal does not recieve 40% of All US foriegn Aid- I have No Idea where that figure comes from.

2. The No Fly zone in Iraq is partly there to prevent Hussian from slaughtering the Shiate Kurds- which he has vowed to do.

3. The US publically condemed Isreal for incursions it made earlier this year- Again I don't know where people get the Idea that the US Supports everything Isreal does.

4. The Isreali have been attacked 3 times in the last 50 years by Egypt.

5. The Isreali also have been complaigning of the recent press and general policy in the world being anti-semite in the last couple of years or so- especially after Bosnia.

6. If Bin Laudin and his group are involved this has nothing to do with Isreal- Bin Ladin hates the US becuase he feels that it corupted Suadia Arabia, Its Government, and brought sacrillage to the most holy of Islamic areas. Not only that, but this event did not take a few months to plan- In Fact they have already tracked the Hijackers enrollment in US Flight Schools back 1-2 years ago. This was planned over many years and not just recently so the current Palestinian/ Isreali conflict didn't esculate until the last 9-10 months- In Fact a year ago they were talking Peace.

johnie,
    the conflict between isreal/palestine has been going on since the seventies. maybe it wasn't as publicized as it has been in the past 9/10 months, but it was definitely happenin.

I'm not supporting 4ever, but I can see where he's going with this. The Muslim community all over the world, naturally, doesn't like the fact that America gives so much financial support to Israel, and more importantly support in the media.

No opinions expressed in that last blurb, just fact. That's how most Muslims feel.

interesting read that you guys may take more seriously than 4ever's posts.
    article

Originally posted by squink
    johnie,
    the conflict between isreal/palestine has been going on since the seventies. maybe it wasn't as publicized as it has been in the past 9/10 months, but it was definitely happenin.

I'm not supporting 4ever, but I can see where he's going with this. The Muslim community all over the world, naturally, doesn't like the fact that America gives so much financial support to Israel, and more importantly support in the media.

No opinions expressed in that last blurb, just fact. That's how most Muslims feel.

interesting read that you guys may take more seriously than 4ever's posts.
    article

The conflict there has been going on much longer than the 70's.

All of that article is true- except it leaves out that Isreal is not the only country the US sells its planes to. Suadi Arabia, Jordan, and other Mouslim countries also buy US planes too.

Also the US gives out many Billions in Aide- They didn't mention the money that we spent in Bosnia, Russia, China, and other countries. Nor does it mention that the country with most favorable trade relations is China not Isreal.

It also leaves out the fact that the US Publicly condemed Isreali actions earlier this year and the Fact that Isreal gave back most of the areas it had taken in every armed conflict it had in the area (and by armed conflict we should say every time it was attacked). Nor does it mention the fact in its past 3 wars the US never supplied Isreal with weapons- In fact in 1948 laws were passed banning the sale of even anumition to Isreal.

Finally it leaves out the Fact that the PLO is an ilegal terrorist orginization which states in its charter that they want to "eliminate"[Liquidfy] Isreal from the area.

It also leaves out the fact that Bin Ladin hates the US becuase he feels that he has stolen Suadia Arabia's oil and has defiled the most holiest of the Mouslim religous sites- Not becuase of its support for Isreal- Although I'm sure he adds that to lists of crime against Islam.

PBS Ran an excelent story tonight on the "El Quadal" and Bin Ladin's involvement with it. He basically acts as a recruiter and financer of the cells basically giving out grants to terrorist to commit crimes against humanity- It is also noteworthy that he hasn't just been linked to attacks on the US but also the Russian security and Interpol have linked him to attacks in;

Narobi: He has been strongly linked to over 200 of its citizens death, Attacks in Canada, the UK, France, India, Kenya, the attempted assasination of the leader of Suadi Arabia, and more.

The thing that we forget is that these militant groups are not looking for peace and sit around and play cards all day or that they do anything constructive at all- there goal is to kill people in the name of their god. They don't care if they die becuase they will go straight to heaven if they die. It is also to note that they're views are not the views of most Mouslims and are considered a threat by them also.