but be4 i have seen other example,
    i can see that they can import the 3D vector image
    one by one in the frame.
    however, when i use swift 3D i find that i just
    can output as *.swf
    but can't modify it in Flash anymore,
    can someone teach me how can i do so ?
    thx so much !!!

If you haven't already done so when in Flash go to file and then choose import and locate your exported .SWF from Swift3D this will bring your animation into Flash and build it in seperate keyframes. One thing I suggest you do first is make a new Movie Clip ( CTRL + F8 ) and import your .SWF in to it. Then when you drag an instance of that Movie Clip onto the main stage you can alter its color and alpha, etc., with the instance propeties dialog box.

Another thing you can do to modify your animation is to make graphic symbols of each keyframe by selecting them (and grouping them if they're not already)and hitting F8. Then you can alter the color and alpha setting, etc., as described above to create some really cool effects.

Hope this helps,

Panda
    [Edited by PandArts on 08-30-2000 at 09:26 PM]

thx a lot !!!
    i know how to do now ^__^

but one more question,
    i saw that in the swift 3D page
    it's output is only serval XX k
    but to me i have just make some default
    3D movement, it already over 100K
    how did they do that ?
    thx

No problem for the help.
    As for file size there's really no one simple answer. Just try to remember that the more curves you have in your object the larger the file size will be. Sometimes, exporting only have of your animation will sufice in keeping your file size down. That is, if you apply a stock animation such as a spin to a symetrical object, Swift builds that animation over 40 frames but you can still get away with 20 and maintain a smooth animation with half the file size. Also, when exporting if you can avoid the Mesh Shading option and still get results that you like the try to use the area shading option. I sometimes export my animations as outlines only and apply gradients/transparent gradients and other types of fills to my animation within Flash. The more you play around with it the more you'll get the hang of what works and what doesn't.

Again, I hope this helps,

Panda

cool !!
    thx for u help so much ~~>_<<~