A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: problems with the line3d/ fill3d options...

I have created a font with the "line 3d" and the "fill 3d" options. When I view the fonts on the programs all works nice, but When I export the page the fonts appear wrong, with blur and very pixelateds.
    I tried to work with different types of fonts and in 3 different computer and the problems continues.

Can you help me?

-Thanks to all.

Wink Other Way

It happens to me the same, indeed the text sees with blur and very pixelateds. Nonencounter an option of anti-aliasing.
    Other way that Ive used is:
    1.) In Main Elements Window Create New Bitmap.
    2.) Inside Bitmap Windows Add a Title.
    3.) To Active options Line 3d and Fill 3d etc..
    This improvement the appearance almost to 95%, has worked to me well, please it tries and it tells me.

Thanks for the hint joseph! Now I can see how the text works nice, with no blur.
    Thanks again!

When you use the 3D line and 3D fill options, the text will be added to the swf file as bitmaps rather than vectors. The resolution of the bitmaps will be the same as the normal font size.

If you scale up the size of the text, it will become pixelated. But if you start with large text and scale it down - this protects against pixelation (but may increase the swf file size).

The image compression option at the bottom of the movie window controls the amount of Jpeg compression used to compress the text bitmaps - and therefore the quality of the text.

The 'quality' option at the bottom of the movie window controls the anti-aliasing. Using a lower quality will switch off anti-aliasing and make the text look clearer.

Thanks

Thank you very much By this complement, Im going to use it.

Joseph

Thanks again!

Thanks for the hint Rob!
    (And good work!)