dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Never used XML, Please help!

Blood elf, or PHP guru... hmmm Paradoxz's Avatar
    ok, can someone tell me if this can be sone in XML, how easy it would be if so..and possibly give me an exaple script?

I need to have a searchable database, like if it was a yahoo.com searh engine. I want it to search, then display all of the tags that show that. and urls that go to the page for that thing. Get it? like say a user wants to search for Javascript in Downloads, then it will show all Javascript downloads, and URL's to them. Can this be done easily? or do you reccommend another way?

Thank you all so much!

Uhh...

Piece of strawberry pie with whipped cream on top and a side dish of vanilla icecream covered in crushed pecans and chocolate syrup with a big tall glass of ice cold 2% milk.

I'm hoping to get some open source stuff out to you guys soon... I just can't seem to find time.

You'll want to spen time looking a recursive functions among general things.

Give me 3 days, keep watching this board, and I'll put something up for you.

Hey, send all open source files to Support@Prostorm.net, or Webmaster@Prostorm.net

It's appreciated. I'll put it on the download area at http://www.prostorm.net asap. The search engine was fairly easy to work out Only around 20 CGI's. Di you register at the Forum? If so it's appreciated.

ThaNxz a lot!
    -ProStorm.NET Designs!

Uhh...

So... I'm just going to post a thread on this forum with the info. You can grab it from there when it's up.

alright. Thank's