A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Courses in Flash

Wink

Hi!

I'm doing a rookie-course for a bunch of graphic-designers in Flash. In conjunction with that I was wondering if anyone knew of sites with schemes to base the course on.
    Any sites related to teaching flash, schemes, tips, what-to-do's and so on will be helpful, even correct presentation-techniques. Thanks!
    It's my first course and I'm pretty nervous

PS! So there is no misunderstanding here, I just want to ******** the fact that its a classroom-course with projector and 12 'students'. The course will be 2 days with 4 hours each day.

mjau/incarnated

Originally posted by mjau-mjau
    Hi!

I'm doing a rookie-course for a bunch of graphic-designers in Flash. In conjunction with that I was wondering if anyone knew of sites with schemes to base the course on.
    Any sites related to teaching flash, schemes, tips, what-to-do's and so on will be helpful, even correct presentation-techniques. Thanks!
    It's my first course and I'm pretty nervous

PS! So there is no misunderstanding here, I just want to ******** the fact that its a classroom-course with projector and 12 'students'. The course will be 2 days with 4 hours each day.

mjau/incarnated

I will be doing the same course here in kuala lumpur..3days/2 hours each day.

It is my fisrt time also...

All you could do is list out what are you going to teach them...from the introduction to flash..animation and basic scripting.

good luck and all the best!!

Ambassador of Style
    If you ask me, the best way to learn to teach Flash would be to go to a few classes yourself. Note what teqniques they use, what sites they use as examples, and even the things they wish they talked about and didn't get to. Ask others whom attended the class too about their impressions and how it could have been better. Look over the notes and formulate a schedule with target topics for different blocks of time - and definately include a couple hours for a free lab session at least once a week (preferably after each class) where students can talk with each other (networking) and also have a friendly environment to approach you with questions etc....

-A02