dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: **URGENT** - Illustrator required

Web design firm in Gloucestershire urgently require an illustrator for full time contract. Must be within commutable distance to Gloucestershire and able to use Flash, Illustrator & Freehand.

In addition, the applicant MUST be able to draw with pencil and paper ( i.e. an artist who can use a computer not the other way around). Ability to use graphics tablet would also be beneficial. Strong team working skills essential along with ability to meet deadlines.

Interested applicants please reply to this thread with contact details.

Andy

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    Andy,
    This is not a jobs forum, and flashkit does not have a job forum any longer.
    i'll move this to the Design & Graphics forum, how about you provide an email address for people to contact you. You could also try the jobs forum at were-here.com
    david p.

hey sure why not you can take a look at my site (still in the works) http://www.******************.com i also have worked as a comic book illustrator, tattoo artist, and have done fine art illustration for several small publishing companies currently working as a art director for a small design firm you can email me at charles@******************.com