A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: How expose the 3DFA member's work?

Hybrid View

resolved

There is some area into this site to expose works made by members of the 3DFA community?

I have made a movie, Called Break up, is not great thing, but I want to expose it before the community to listen, suggestions or commentaries, and to be able to learn of you and the same form that others learn of the errors that one commits.

If does not exist this area, would be possible to be implemented, What do you Think about this?.

This I postulate it without no pretension, remember that single I have been a month with IFA.

Thanks in advance for you orientation

Joseph

There is a flash site check board,

http://board.flashkit.com/board/foru....php?forumid=9

You can post your project there, but there is nothing specifically for 3DFA.

-Jason

Lightbulb

Hi Jason..
    I suppose that I must have a Web page, I'm in that process, but I've problems with my server, does not let to me erase files. Big Problem!!

Another question. How do you make to place its logo in the Board?, Is this the Signature Profile?
    Suddenly I can place it there, it's possible?.
    My movie is 320x240, but I can export with another WxH pixels.
    Thanks!!

Yeah, the footers are in the signature line, they can be no larger than 300x40, and the file must be under 15k, if you go to the top of the page(any page)and click 'adding flash footers',all the information will be there.

-Jason

resolved Check my little movie

Hi! jason
    Please, checks that direction,
    http://www.blender.island.3dup.net/IFA/Break_Up.html of my movie Break_Up, I dont Know the reason, the sound is listened to times and other no in the browser, but when I execute only the Break_Up.swf work fine. I ask for a big favor to you, tell me if it works.

Thanks!!!

[Edited by MrJoseph on 10-05-2001 at 09:37 AM]

I viewed it in both a stand alone flash viewer and as a webpage and it was the same in both. It appears to work fine for me, I especially like the way you've got the glass breaking, it gives me some ideas to work with myself. I did notice though, that on every other loop the sound on the glass is dropping out, I don't know if it is supposed to or not.

-Jason

Re: Check my little movie

Originally posted by MrJoseph
    Hi! jason
    Please, checks that direction,
    http://www.blender.island.3dup.net/IFA/Break_Up.html of my movie Break_Up, I dont Know the reason, the sound is listened to times and other no in the browser, but when I execute only the Break_Up.swf work fine. I ask for a big favor to you, tell me if it works.

Thanks!!!

[Edited by MrJoseph on 10-05-2001 at 09:37 AM]
    Sometimes I don't get the glass sound at all. I'd bet it's simply a timing issue. Try adding an extra second at the end of the movie.

Hello, Bret

Thank you very much by the advice, I am going to review at great length, but beforehand I think that its idea solves the conflict.
    As you say. It is a problem of synchronization between the end and the beginning of loop. I had not considered it

Again thank you very much!

Joseph

Originally posted by MrJoseph
    There is some area into this site to expose works made by members of the 3DFA community?

I have made a movie, Called Break up, is not great thing, but I want to expose it before the community to listen, suggestions or commentaries, and to be able to learn of you and the same form that others learn of the errors that one commits.

If does not exist this area, would be possible to be implemented, What do you Think about this?.

This I postulate it without no pretension, remember that single I have been a month with IFA.

Thanks in advance for you orientation

Joseph

PUT IT ON http://www.newgrounds.com AND PEOPLE GET TO VOTE AND REVIEW IT!

Thanks!

Hi!
    I am going to visit the site
    Again Thanks
    Joseph