dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: What think I of 3d flash animator?.

Well. it is an excellent software Im very contented with it and the good service that I have obtained in this community and thanks to all the messages every day I learn more and more. Thanks to all for the collaboration that they have given me.

In these days that there are been working with IFA Ive put to dream the following thing.

There will be some very near possibility that the team IFA can implement the following thing.

1.)Optional Sliders in the Time line, to be able to synchronize events and key frames, without having to add manually data into delay field, example drag and drop on icons in timeline with automatic filled in delay field,

2.)Besides to have Zoom possibility that allows to see in detail the Time line, for example each 1/1000 1/100 /, 1/1 of second. at certain moments two events or actions are juxtaposed because his delay is very small like (0), (0.01) (0.05) etc.

3.)To execute only a segment of the animation or movie, by key frames or intervals of time, defined by user.

4.)Ideal, Time line window to synchronize morph/move events of two or more objects simultaneously. in this moment Ive a little difficult since I must leave an morph event, to be able to enter to other and to make the synchronization of the Keys (keys=time) Respect to the previous.

5.)To Incorporate an very small option the plugins Php or Gimp, noise, motion blur etc. for backgrounds and channels ops (add. Lighter, Darker Multiply etc.) in mode paint, and handling of bitmaps, cool ahh!! Save time and publishes directly within IFA. Dreams!!!

6.)For 3d Objects, Import Option for DXF files, more universal.

Dont forget these are only dreams, perhaps one day of these wakes up and my dreams become in fact.

In summary IFA is present in my life and inside my hard Disk all time.

Again thanks to all!!!

yep but it also needs a BIG selection of preloaders and projectors and a freehand paint brush

Hi!

Surely. You also are dreams. I trust much, that IFA, will consider, in a moment all this, obvious, we are users, but to program all this requires long time.
    Thanks!!
    Joseph

As far as loading movies go you can create your own, but I definetely have to agree with the freehand paintbrush, and an eraser wouldn't hurt much either.

-Jason
    [Edited by zoranvedek on 10-15-2001 at 03:36 AM]

Smile

Hi! Jason

I would like to know like creating preloaders. I Dont Know.

Please goto and take a look in http://www.blender.island.3dup.net/IFA/ifa-foot.html
    In order to be able to create the effect I had to load 96 bitmaps manually one by one. HTML= 662 Kb -SWF=282385 Kb. Very difficult to include it in my signature.

Joseph and his new Signature.

Joseph,
    Thats pretty cool, how did you get the roll effect on the boxes?
    -Jason

Here its

Hi Jason
    I describe the process to you with a small example.

The process is very simple 3d Models an Rotate 3d models, But the problem is with the File size that are generated, still using images with low resolution.
    Which will be the appropriate sizes?

In this direction they are HTML, MOVIE.SWF http://www.blender.island.3dup.net/IFA/3d-box.zip
    In this other they are graphs in low resolution, http://www.blender.island.3dup.net/IFA/gr.zip

Please tell me if can you download the files.

There is an aspect that Im investigating with respect to the textures 3d and their direction, since in some sides the texture is inverted or rotated with respect to the View.
    I have been using axes X/Y/Z, but without no result.

Joseph
    [Edited by MrJoseph on 10-15-2001 at 01:13 PM]

Re: Here its

i sure could download your files i think that you have what it takes to get to no1 in the ng portal and if you do say you made it with 3d flash animator it would get it more populat 10000000000s of people go to ng if you dont know abuut it go 2 http://www.newgrounds.com