dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: flash... the magic word...

Exclamation

Well, you can tell from where I'm posting my message that I'm one of those Flash Newbies who is desperate to learn how to build and design in Flash. I've been a web designer for four years now, I've been responsible for muilti-million hit websites and still Flash alludes me...

I've got the books, I've been to the websites, but I just can't get the hang of it. When it comes to design and all that I don't have a problem. The Problem is understanding the program and all the little things that makes a Flash movie.

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I need a little bit of a leg up and it's kind of hard to ask people for help as Flash is just one of those things that take time to learn and it's also a solo thing.

Could anyone supply me with finished .fla files so I can have a look at them from the inside out. I find it very hard to start from a blank white canvas and create a work of art. I need a little hit of inspiration and when it come to Flash I need someone to help me understand all the little things a little better.

If you would like to see what kind of work I'm capable of checkout: www.noisepollution.net/andy

Thanks,
    Andy

Hi there !

Flashkit is sure the right place for you to start. There's a lot of .fla samples if you go to
    http://www.flashkit.com/movies/index.shtml. You can download and learn from there on anything using Flash.

Everyone is here to help you and I do learn a lot from here... step by step.