A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Suggestion for Tutorials Section

I use the tutorials section quite a bit. I usually sit there and work through them - but now I have a dilema. Work is now paying for bytes of bandwidth so using the internet has been cut to a minimum... so i have started printing out each page and then closing the browser and working on them from paper (I used to to this too - but now it is more relevant).

I have found however that when printing I usually loose some of the data and text. it is cropped when it prints and I end up getting an extra page of links and advertising.

is it possible for the tutorial pages to have a print friendly version? I usually print out the tutorials so that I can refer to them at an later date - highlight important parts and things like that... but it is hard when you are missing crutial words and need to log online again to see what it said originally...

I would be interested to see what others think about this too.

cheers

Tiana

Great Idea! I agree totally.

Alien Bob
    My spaceship's currently in for it's service...

Orbiting the Earth just above Peterborough
    Sounds like a great idea, although I'm not sure how much work would be involved.

shouldnt be too much work involved. I'm happy to offer my services - if is any help.