dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I'm A Dancing Newbie!lol Well I'm Here Asking If Someone Can Help Me In A Site

Question

I'm A Dancing Newbie!lol Well I'm Here Asking If Someone Can Help Me In A Site I'm Making For A Game...I Can't Do Flash (I'm Really Bad Tried So Many Times)I'm Frustrated At Flash But I Shall Try And Help The Person Who's Helping By The Way The Game Is Online.I Won't Say The Game Name Yet Until I Get Someone And Yes I Always Type Like This My AIM Is-M98944602 And My MSN Is-maskedmurdererguildleader@hotmail.com

Thanks If Someone Can Help Me Make The Site I Would Be A Pleased Dancing Newbie!

Explainb it better.

Any benfits included?

If it seems like such hard work as I'm interpriting, pay?

Question Well Me Pov Anyway I Live In Australia You Probably Live In USA or Something

Well Me Pov Anyway I Live In Australia You Probably Live In USA or Something.Well Do You Want To Know The Game?Well Do You Have AIM Or MSN?Email Me For Info And I Will Tell.
    My Email-maskedmurdererguildleader@hotmail.com
    AIM-M98944602

Question The Game Is A Very Good Game I'm Into It Sooo Much

The Game Is A Very Good Game I'm Into It Sooo Much I Have A Guild In It And More...Benifits I Don't Know The Game Is Addictive LOL!I Play It Alot You Will To When You Get It...Lot's Of other People Play It Aswell.

no one is going to design you a free site unless either they are interested in the game or you give them something, and since you refuse to give anything or tell us what game it is, i highly doubt you'll get anything, also this is a help board and inquiries like this don't belong here.

Question Ok,Ok I Shall Tell The Game Is Graal

Graal Is A Online Game Heaps Of People Play It...I Have A Guild On it It's Pretty Cool I Hope It Benifits You People Here's Where You Get It http://www.graalonline.com Graal Classic Is Free Graal 2001 Is P2P And Graal The New World Isn't Out.You Can Do Anything On Graal Have Your Own House Have Your Own Guild Or Just Play You Can Talk To Your Friends On A PM List(Player Message) It's A 2D Game Like Zelda A Link To The Past You Do Quests And More To Get More Hearts And More NPC's(Non-Roll Playing Characters)If You Like The Game Please Repply To This Or Go Onto AIM My AIM Is-M98944602
    And my MSN Is-
    maskedmurdererguildleader@hotmail.com
    I Use That As my Email To(MSN)

Smile NOW THAT's A SITE Amalinde!!!

WHOA YOu're GOOOOOOOOOD!!!
    I Can't Imagine How Long That Would Take To Make!!!
    Well If I Could Pay I Would But I Can't I Live In Australia And To US our Money Is Half Of Yours (Eg.$1us=$2aus)!!!

Thanks PLEASE HELP Me !!! I Want A Site Like That !!!