A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Swish Gods

Hey there i been thinking for a while and i seen that FlashKit came up with the idea before me...I seen soo many greats pages that are made with swish such as Delta,Jofta and many many many more other swishers webpages..I love the effects that some of u do and would like u to feel like a Swish God...I just created a lil sample of how my new community is going to be it's about your page doing all teh work for u..U gonna get more traffic like crazy..But to top it off i would make a member each week the god of swish.Now i won't vote on your page but other members of swishers would soo it would be a nice and clean vote on your page...Plzz look at Swish God community http://www.tntwarlord2004.com/swishgods.html If u would like too see this page in the future plzz tell me your comments here...TY
    Cheers~TnT~

Originally posted by TnTWarLord2004
    Any exposure is always welcome - put it up and they will come......

Just updated it a little... http://www.tntwarlord2004.com/swishgods.html
    Am looking for someone to send me there page soo i could view and it would be the site of the week as of now my site is there for the week...U could register at the bottom of my page or email your info to me at nuttydreadlockz@hotmail.com... I would need your name first and last...Page URL...Info, Quote...and picture..

Cheers...TnT

Updated-oct-17-2001...please join no matter if your page is in HTML with a little bit of flash content made with swish u could enter..

SWiSH Forum
    FlaX FX Forum

TNT

Some feedback on the site:

Top graphic, very nice.
    Top left side, also very nice.
    The 'latest' text is fuzzy and poor quality, it needs replaced. The image of the flag and so on, looks like a collage. The are plenty of really brilliant images out there that mark the 11th, that no one would be annoyed at you using for a short time.

The kerning on the text 'united we stand' is different to the 'the latest'. These should be the same, I think.

You have US 2 flags, that appear to be going right to left, is it not traditional for them to fly left to right?

You have a hotizontal AND a vertical scroll bar when viewed at 1024x. It needs some tweaking to get it to fit properly, without scroll bars!

The main white area needs some structure, I suggest you end the right side of the page to allign up with the top graphic. But it will need more than that I fear. I'll leave the rest to you. Let me know if you upodate it and I will come back for a look.

I hope this helps.

Wow thanks almark for the tips...Man i was soo stressed out that week and when the idea came to me i just do it slobby..Sorry But i will take your advice..Am soo stress i didn't check my other mail too see paul..and john email me to put up there site.. ..Also am not a big HTML kiddie i only know a few things soo i use a Page Builder to create that page at swish gods..I was looking for frontpage 2000 to download cause i don't have any front page program on my PC but no luck soo i need a little help from u guys..I want to create the site in html not all of it in flash..Don't want u guys waiting for the page to upload..Soo if someone knows of a good Page Creator plzz..reply..I use Homestead and Other programs the suck cause the have there lil pop up banners..Or if u guys think i should do it in SWish i would..I'll update it later on..Thanks again Almark...John and Paul..

Cheers.~TnT~
    Ps.Almark hope to see your page in swish gods© soon..

I think the site is really great.
    *the only thing i would change is move all the stuff to the left, cuz it would be better than haveing to scroll to the right so far.

got this message

Site Temporarily Unavailable
    We apologize for the inconvenience, this site will be back
    online as soon as possible. Please try back again soon!

ken

Update..

Well i guess if i had to make a Site about swish i have to use swish.. check out the update.. http://geocities.com/bountykillerz2004/swishgods.html

Cheers.~TnT~

ken sorry about that..Dream Host is having problems.

Quick check...in the REGISTER NOW panel theres some spelling error..
    i wonder why you all swish heavyweight couldnt see that page is not well organised??its messy like YAHOO!

what about swish+cgi+sound sync!!!

Hmmmm thanks for the tip..But we are all not perfect..BTW that is not the final released that's just a sample of the page if u could see some of my links are not working cause i didn't finish the page i just posted my site for the idea of swish gods to see if the swish team likes it...I have nothing more to say..

Cheers..~TnT~

Update Oct-24-2001

http://www.tntwarlord2004.com/swishgods.html

That's the Final Update..

Swish Gods©
    Swish Gods Is a Community for swish pros and newbies of the swish team to come and test there skillz...Since we have soo many great wonderfull webpages that the team makes. We here at swish team makes your page get reconized and also alot of traffic.Each month there is a new Swish God and u will compete with other swish masters of this forum.All u have to do is Register your WebPage and sit back and relax and let the swish team vote.At the end of each month if u have the higest votes u will become a Swish God of the following month. Also your page will not be forgotten for when we get more gods of swish we will have a honor roll page for the past swish gods. This is a friendly competion to show your skillz on how good u could create effects with swish..Please join today..Thank You..
    http://www.tntwarlord2004.com/swishgods.html

Cheers..~TnT~
    SwishGods©*Team