A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Please Help check site for Secruity Messages and dead links

Please Help check site for Secruity Messages and dead links

I have been told that there are alot of secruity messages popping up in the site and that some of the link arnt working.
    I have checked the site on 11 different PCs using IE4 and above, Netscape6 and lower, oprah, and aol. But cant get the secruity messages or broken links.
    I have not tried it out on a Mac.
    Could some check for me as I am at a loss at what is happening.

Mant thnx
    Kenn

http://www.occasions-formalwear.com/

UNified
    Worked fine for me. ie 5 win2k
    I would make the suggestion that you offer the link to the "faster" html version on the "click to enter" page.
    Other than that...it was fine.

[Edited by jofta on 10-18-2001 at 06:18 PM]

SWiSH Forum
    FlaX FX Forum

The photos on the left side no no shoes, on the right side there is a mixture of shoes and no shoes. It was the first thing I noticed.

Text: 'its' 'collage', 'anyother', 'our selves', 'out fit' all need your attention.

I did notvisit evert page, but those i did illustrated a need to coordinate the etxt size and palcement for better uniformity. The Wedding Planner is a good example of this.

I hope this helps.

Originally posted by almark
    The photos on the left side no no shoes, on the right side there is a mixture of shoes and no shoes. It was the first thing I noticed.

Text: 'its' 'collage', 'anyother', 'our selves', 'out fit' all need your attention.

I did notvisit evert page, but those i did illustrated a need to coordinate the etxt size and palcement for better uniformity. The Wedding Planner is a good example of this.

I hope this helps.
    Almark
    Thnx for your opinion, and i know the spelling needs adressing, this will be changed over the next couple of weeks.
    But what im not understanding is the shoes thing, there are no shoes on my site.
    Could you send me a screen grab of what you are getting.
    Many thnx

mailto:kenn@tweb-design.co.uk

SWiSH Forum
    FlaX FX Forum

My apologies, I should have been clearer. In the photos some people are cut off from about the knees. But in some you can see their shoes / feet. I think all the photos should be cut off at about the same place, for consistency.

I hope this is now clear.