I'm sending it to support as well, but don't really expect an answer.
Would appreciate it if y'all have a look and see if you can find where I'm going wrong.
I was watching his game.
I found a problem I think! but not in your game, I tried to make the movement of block single in direction X and works well in the Preview but not in the Browser. Im using List of Actions and Key Input, and the results are such that You obtained.
A hypothesis between the lack of compatibility between browser and preview, can be that the lists of actions are not updating the variables, leaving fixed the first value that has the variable when Get Property is used.
To corroborate this Makes a Debug of its variables by intermediate of a Edit Box, exports to your browser and checks it, if they are updated or no.
In my case, I realize this and when pressing the keys left arrow and right arrow, didnt update in browser the value of the variable in edit box, but in the Preview its OK!
Ive doubts if it is a problem of the programming of JAVA Script with respect to the update of the variables, I Dont Know
Another aspect that can influence is times per second that executes the list of Actions, seems as if it was infinitely in loop.
The exercise has been very productive but Ive also many doubts. I believe that Rob can give a greater explanation to this.
Well this is a very BIG issue. I'll be shelving the project for the time being. It was for my education only anyway. Shame I haven't heard a peep from the 3dFa folks about this. Let's hope it's because they are busy at work taking care of it and the other bugs. My short list of them follows.
animated gif import. transparency doesn't work
Mask: Only works with layers and child movies
Child movie: Frequently wont run in edit mode but does in parent movie.