Hello,

I am the founder of a company called Virtual Cycles...we are in the business of presenting the motorcycle industry with 3D customization tools. Basically, we raised enough money six months ago to build a prototype of our idea, which runs in Shockwave, and we are now going through the process of raising a second round of financing. The "demo" of our concept includes one model of Harley-Davidson, ten customizng parts, five paint color changes, and five animations. Recently, our 3D outsourcing company shut down, and I am looking to build a team of 3D guys who can upgrade our product by January 20th, which is the date of our meeting with Harley-Davidson. I am looking for around five people for this project. Since we are completing this funding stage, I can offer people stock in the company immediately, and financial rewards in the near future. With Harley supporting us, we are looking to turn this company into a quick score by either selling out concept, including all of our patent and trademark rights, or by entering the industry with Harley as our marketing partner. Please either post your response here or send me an email directly at virtual_cycles@yahoo.com. Please cc awesterfer@virtualcycles.com when sending email. Lastly, although this is not absolutely necessary, I am in Philadelphia and would prefer people in the area or at least somewhat close.

Thanks,

Michael Day