dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Opening page/menu beta check

The link buttons are not linked yet but what I need opinion on is the general layout and feel of the opening menu.

http://www.clicktoview.tv/streats/index2.html

Check this out and I'll definitely look at your site too...

UNified
    It looks good.. The increase in size is nice and smooth, I would also have the resize as a smooth transition as well, as it is it snaps back. If you have not, try using the MOVE instruction for the scale ups and returns and put an easing of 2 on all of them. The edges of the graphics need a bit of detailed work and maybe a solution is a fine border line.

The effect you have is nicely dimensional

Originally posted by jofta
    It looks good.. The increase in size is nice and smooth, I would also have the resize as a smooth transition as well, as it is it snaps back. If you have not, try using the MOVE instruction for the scale ups and returns and put an easing of 2 on all of them. The edges of the graphics need a bit of detailed work and maybe a solution is a fine border line.

The effect you have is nicely dimensional
    Good points.. I agree. I was going to sort out that anti-aliasing on the edges and Move is a good option and as you say they would definitely be better scaling back...

BTW, I was trying to find where the Frank Lloyd Wright site was again as I hadn't bookmarked it when I first visited it. It's a real classic, great presentation/layout. One of the very few sites that I have read through the entire content...

UNified
    Frank's lovely site.
    http://www.pbs.org/flw/buildings/index.html

Needed a good site for such a great designer