dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: JOB: Converting Ultragammon to Flash

We are looking for a developer to port our proprietary game, Ultragammon, to either Flash or Shockwave. Preferably Flash

Ultragammon has had well over 1,000,000 downloads since we released it in 1996. The code is currently in Formula Graphics and is particularly stable during that entire time [through 3 revisions] V2.5 but as FG is no longer supported we have a need, due to time constraints, to port this as quickly as possible to a more suitable platform. The code would be made available to the developer(s) chosen for the project.

All graphics and animation would be provided so the real work involved is to port this complete FG script into actionscript.

Ultragammon can be downloaded from:

http://www.intermart.co.nz

It is located under the ePublishing menu

if you are interested, contact me directly and include examples of your previous work or links to them

Build Engine Builder
    Originally posted by intermart
    We are looking for a developer to port our proprietary game, Ultragammon, to either Flash or Shockwave. Preferably Flash

Ultragammon ...

HIYA TONY (isn't it?) !!

I'm the guy you told "flash - hmmm, you're too fast - it's not a standard plug-in yet..."

Well, I been real busy for 2 years!! ..wanna port, reverse, fast-track, well ok, but it's not gonna be so simple a game now tho..

Well, time enough $till..

if you are interested, contact me directly and include examples of your previous work or links to them

Will do.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=37550

http://kustomzone.com =(homespace ;O)

ps. (U in the Garden City still?)

Build Engine Builder

...you're too fast - it's not a standard plug-in yet..."
    Err, no. It's not an unkind quote - quite the opposite.
    And anyone checking would see you registered at Flashkit 'bout a week b4 even I did... more kudos to u.
    ~but I logged in from a cell fone in Japan. (Warning to all travellers:: Their authorities won't let you buy a cell fone 1st month in

Anyhow, it made me try harder. And YES, P. was the first name I thought of (honest) so I apologize the cross-over. (a City thing) But nowadays you get blamed for snooping, and for not snooping both, or either, least it seems thatway. Whatever...

My 3D stuff went in NG ok.. still awaiting the feedback.
    Thankyou for yours. TV was mildly better than average.

Andi.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Andrew Kidoo

And YES, P. was the first name I thought of (honest) so I apologize the cross-over.
    OK, no problems..

[Edited by intermart on 11-26-2001 at 12:02 PM]