A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Projector without topbar and menu

Is there anyway to remove the blue topbar that says "Flash" and the menu right under it, from the projectorfile. I would like a windowless application or just a frame around it.

Lifetime Friend of Site Staff Northcode's Avatar

You can remove the menu bar and right click menu with tools like Resource Hacked and eXeScope but I'm not sure if you can get rid of the title bar. Check out the reviews of these tools at http://www.koolmovers.com/reviews.php

You can do it with SWF Studio (www.northcode.com) along with other customization options like non-square (shaped) windows, positioning the window at startup and dynamically, and a lot more. SWF Studio has also been reviewed at the koolmovers site.

Thanks - I have succesfully removed the menu, and I will check the site out for more info.

Smile I'm sure for whatever reason..

This post violates the forum guidelines, don't do again!!!!
    [Edited by The Master on 11-10-2001 at 11:29 AM]

Re: swf studio crack or serial

Originally posted by WesBite
    Hi i have downloaded this program to but im searching for a crack or a serial, do you know where i can get it.

Thanks in advance,

WesBite
    Hmmm... You do realize that Northcode is the developer of SWF Studio don't you? Gee now I'm going to have to have you banned.

- stop looking for Warez and use one of the freeware apps out there or fork over the dough man.

Lifetime Friend of Site Staff Northcode's Avatar

Thanks guys,

I'm sure WesBite is just tapped out from buying all the software he mentions on his (almost working) website: Flash, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Xara3D and Photoshop. He probably would have bought SWF Studio if the price wasn't so high

If one of the mods can forward his ip info to me I'll use that info to ban him from my forums too. I don't need to waste my time helping crack addicts.

I want to help people that are just using the trial version of SWF Studio but I feel like an idiot when I help people that have stolen it.