Thread: Scrolling Help

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Cool

In order to make a carige return type:
    "&newline&" this will return once, if you want a new paragraph type:
    "&newline&newline&"

Regards, Bill

Make sure you use the = NOT THE abc for the expression with a " at the begining of the the text and a " at the end.

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.
    <EMBED src="/cgi-bin/ubb/Members/sigs/00000100.swf" quality=high WIDTH=375 HEIGHT=75 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED>

Question

Hey thanks allot.. Is there a list of those text commands somewhere... In the futere i might need to bold a word for example...thanks again

Question

Hi there!! Im new to this forum and I was hoping someone could help me with a ?. I found a tutorial on the flash macromedia site on putting scrolling text on you flash site. When you push on the down arrow the flash scrolls down and when you push on the up arrow the text scrolls up. http://www.macromedia.com/support/fl...croll_text.htm This was quite easy to get working and I'm sure most advanced flash users are well versed in it. My problem lies with how you forumat the text. Since the text is a value for a variable. How do you get paragraphing to line up exactly the way you want. I can put manual spaces in there...but then it is a long guessing game that hopefully someonce can help me avoid. Thanks allot